Houston
Sponsored by

Long live Tine traffic/weather/sports girls!

6,234,481 Views | 28568 Replies | Last: 14 hrs ago by BQ_90
Ferris Wheel Allstar
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
randy828 said:

Wonder if there's any tread left on the tire
MelvinUdall
Ferris Wheel Allstar said:

randy828 said:

White wall or black tread?
redline248
AG
MelvinUdall said:

Ferris Wheel Allstar said:

randy828 said:

White wall or black tread?
Don't care, would test drive
Post removed:
by user
sts7049
AG
https://instagr.am/p/BxQPIWMFq9e
Mustang1
AG

Diggity
AG
"Hoping for the best" = "Hoping for Harvey 2.0"
MelvinUdall
I think Coco is looking for a shower and I am not talking about a rain shower.
Lonestar_Ag09
AG
Monte looks absolutely fantastic pregnant.
Ag_07
AG
KPRC using the storms to introduce Christine to the masses. Got the A+ team of the seasoned vet Dominque and the newbie Christine on the desk simultaneously.

That's a power move for sure.
AMW2010
AG
Ag_07 said:

KPRC using the storms to introduce Christine to the masses. Got the A+ team of the seasoned vet Dominque and the newbie Christine on the desk simultaneously.

And Brittany Jeffers was there too
Post removed:
by user
labayouboy
AG
https://instagr.am/p/BxQv4jUnrI3
BohunkAg
AG
labayouboy said:

https://instagr.am/p/BxQv4jUnrI3
MAROON
AG
Ag_07 said:

and it was very obvious that Dominque was not about to let Christine have any airtime. She talked non-stop to keep the camera on herself.
What do you boys want for breakfast BBQ ?.....OK Chili.
Boo Weekley
MAROON said:

Ag_07 said:

and it was very obvious that Dominque was not about to let Christine have any airtime. She talked non-stop to keep the camera on herself.
They are extremely territorial at that stage.
Mikeyshooter
AG
AgLA06
AG
Boo Weekley said:

MAROON said:

Ag_07 said:

They are extremely territorial at that age.

Fify
BBRex
AG
Lainie was in line in front of me boarding a plane at the Atlanta airport today. She pulled the ol' "talk on phone until I get my seat on the plane to keep the public at bay" trick.
redline248
AG
You're such a failure
BBRex
AG
Fair enough. Honestly, if it wasn't for this thread, I really wouldn't have noticed her much. I didn't see anyone giving her a look of recognition, and in black workout pants, a gray shirt and a backpack, she didn't stand out from three or four other similarly clad women on our flight. If she hadn't walked right up in front of me, I wouldn't have paid attention to her.
Cromagnum
AG
BBRex said:

Lainie was in line in front of me boarding a plane at the Atlanta airport today. She pulled the ol' "talk on phone until I get my seat on the plane to keep the public at bay" trick.

She could have not been on the phone and nobody would have cared either. She's a local sports caster, not a superstar or model.
Bondag
AG
Cromagnum said:

BBRex said:

She could have not been on the phone and nobody would have cared either. She's a local sports caster, not a superstar or model.
Her 24.7K followers say otherwise.
Post removed:
by user
Bondag
AG
third coast.. said:

Bondag said:

Cromagnum said:

BBRex said:

35% texags posters, 35% people from that one roof top pool party we always make fun of and the rest are from her gym and whatever channel she works for.

I post on TexAgs.

I have a view of that pool from my office.

I watch NBC.
Post removed:
by user
Truvada_for_prep
BBRex said:

Shooting an episode of blacked ?
BBRex
AG
According to her Instagram, her sister just graduated from the University of Georgia.
Andyzipp
AG
Bondag said:

Cromagnum said:

BBRex said:

That number only places her at 6th in my completely unscientific poll.

Dominique 150k
Jennifer Reyna 68.6k (and another account of 14.2k)
Chita 68.3k
Marcella 29.4k
Kaitlin Monte 26.9k

drumboy
AG
BBRex said:

Anyone surprised she takes weekend trips to Hotlanta?
redline248
AG
The idea that 24k is a big deal
aggiedrew08
AG
I believe her sister was graduating from UGA this weekend.
swimmerbabe11
Sally abdelmottlep asked if she could get a social media discount because she is on local news. She has 1k followers.
Broba Fett
swimmerbabe11 said:

Sally abdelmottlep asked if she could get a social media discount because she is on local news. She has 1k followers.

Liquid Wrench
swimmerbabe11 said:

I would need to see her TexAgs blue star rank.
First Page Last Page
Page 127 of 817

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.