Houston
Sponsored by

Long live Tine traffic/weather/sports girls!

6,221,044 Views | 28543 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Aggie Therapist
Wocka Wocka
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I don't think it is "guys" as much as it is MooreTrucker.
MooreTrucker
AG
BohunkAg
AG
Watch it, Mikenzi worked at texags for years and still works here. You idiots are gonna get this whole thing nuked.
MooreTrucker
AG
Agreed. I deleted my part.
Liquid Wrench
FightinTexasAggie08 said:

You guys dont know how bodybuilders apply ridiculous amounts of tanner during competition to make their muscles show better?
Oh I know all about it, Brutha! Lemme know when you want a ticket to the gun show!
gigemJTH12
AG
that new girl is.....not great.

David_Puddy
AG
et98 said:

third coast.. said:

Shes unattractive

She's much prettier than Lainie

Good God....just stop
HtownAg92
AG
It is going to take some real neck-snapping knockouts to bump Lainie and Chita from the top 3, and an other-worldly super-model goddess to unseat Marcela. Most of the newcomer entries are not close, but still deserve a spot in the developmental leagues. This latest.....?

Jeff Patel
AG
This is why we can't have nice things .
aTmneal
AG
https://instagr.am/p/BqvAjFOgMA0

The thought that there might be dudes on this thread that could look at this girl sitting in the car saying "hi honey" and say "damn, I could have done way better" is very unbelievable.
Broba Fett
aTmneal said:

The thought that there might be dudes on this thread that could look at this girl sitting in the car saying "hi honey" and say "damn, I could have done way better" is very unbelievable.

Then there are those of you that think you are gonna flip her preference too. She plays for the same team, so really she is just more competition for y'all.
MichaelJ
AG
aTmneal said:

Just because I can't do better, doesn't mean she is in the same league as the other ladies on this thread.

Mutually exclusive
Post removed:
by user
gif
third coast.. said:

I fully believe I did better.

MooreTrucker
AG
third coast.. said:

I fully believe I did better.
And you should.
HtownAg92
AG
aTmneal said:

When the real reaction would be:

The Milkman
AG
Sounds like Lainie is going to the Bahamas in February. Should be a good week for us.
FightinTexasAggie08
The Milkman said:

Sounds like Lainie is going to the Bahamas in February. Should be a good week for us.
she's going to come back with a tattoo that says "Desmond" on her chest and a cafe au lait child in her belly.
HtownAg92
AG

The Milkman said:

she's going to come back with a tattoo that says "Desmond" on her chest and a cafe au lait child in her belly.
"Dexter"

(NSFW language)

Fall92
AG
The Milkman said:

On next season's 90 Day Fiancee... Damn, I'm ashamed I know this.
"I did nothing. I did absolutely nothing, and it was everything that I thought it could be."
The Milkman
AG
Jrey just giving us the goods.

https://instagr.am/p/Bq_ZU7QgN27
jetch17
AG
I Am A Critic
suburban cowboy
AG
I wonder what it takes to get one of these new up and comers in the sack
FightinTexasAggie08
The most fascinating parts of these posts are the hurdles and scenarios these ladies have to concoct as the pretext for showing off the goods on instagram.

My favorite so far has to be "i know you're not supposed to start new things during Mercury's retrograde....but" post.
chiken
AG
Wait a minute, ivory is gay? I thought she had a husband.
Post removed:
by user
Broba Fett

The most fascinating parts of these posts are the hurdles and scenarios these ladies have to concoct as the pretext for showing off the goods on instagram.

My favorite so far has to be "i know you're not supposed to start new things during Mercury's retrograde....but" post.

Right, literally no one says that. Hell, that bia is probably the only person who has EVER said that.
Post removed:
by user
MooreTrucker
AG
Broba Fett said:

Right, literally no one says that. Hell, that bia is probably the only person who has EVER said that.
I thought that, too, but then I remembered that crazy yogi/life coach chic on Big Brother. I can totally see her saying something like that.
I Am A Critic

You gotta fight hard to stay relevant when you're the 2nd string on the weekend sports desk.
David_Puddy
AG
Fall92 said:

The Milkman said:

On next season's 90 Day Fiancee... Damn, I'm ashamed I know this.

Wait....she's on that? No f'ing way
Fall92
AG
''Twas a joke.
"I did nothing. I did absolutely nothing, and it was everything that I thought it could be."
Lonestar_Ag09
AG
Where is Stephanie Simmons, the new traffic chick on KHOU. I keep checking in the morning and image hasn't been on traffic.

Is she doing a different role?
MichaelJ
AG
Say what you want about her face, the rest is on point.

https://instagr.am/p/Bq6gXrVHmV9
First Page Last Page
Page 96 of 816

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.