Houston
Sponsored by

Long live Tine traffic/weather/sports girls!

6,219,120 Views | 28533 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by schmellba99
H_Aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Love this thread .
Rick Dalton
AG
Mmmm...unwashed Lainie.
AgLA06
AG
Bondag said:

How many 25 year old professionals do you know that are single and live in a house out in the burbs?

In the burbs, none. In town, more than half.
aTmneal
AG
Never contribute to this thread because I don't live in Houston and don't get to see most of these women on regular basis. An outsiders perspective, if you will...

a few things I've noticed -

Lainie is not as great as some of you believe and looks like someone I would want to climb out the bathroom window to escape her inane ramblings on a date

Ivory is the most fascinating girl in the whole thread and looks a bit threatening - and I think that's extremely hot

Monte needs to add a few lbs and she could be the best hands down - might be the best anyway

JRey is past her prime and is starting to look a bit desperate

This Burbano chick is just awful - was better in 2012 honestly

Chita looks really fun to be around and looks great. One of the better ones in this thread by a mile.

Katherine Whaley is kind of my weakness - skinny blondes and redheads with some odd or distinguishing facial feature - in her case, she has a bit of a nose on her - weird I know - same reason I actually like Jewel's bad teeth because it makes her different

Mayra Moreno is severely underrated

Thank you for your time. I'll go back to my creeping on local Houston celebrities now.
Post removed:
by user
Mikeyshooter
AG
https://instagr.am/p/BlQ5VQ2B4j8
Cromagnum
AG
Ag_07 said:

https://instagr.am/p/BlQVUslDStj

KM needs to learn how to make sandwiches, and then proceed to eat every one of them.
sts7049
AG
KM is damn fine just how she is
BohunkAg
AG
https://instagr.am/p/BlMMOTQjtxk
MooreTrucker
AG
aTmneal said:

Never contribute to this thread because I don't live in Houston and don't get to see most of these women on regular basis. An outsiders perspective, if you will...

Lainie is not as great as some of you believe and looks like someone I would want to climb out the bathroom window to escape her inane ramblings on a date

Ivory is the most fascinating girl in the whole thread and looks a bit threatening - and I think that's extremely hot

Monte needs to add a few lbs and she could be the best hands down - might be the best anyway

Chita looks really fun to be around and looks great. One of the better ones in this thread by a mile.

Katherine Whaley is kind of my weakness - skinny blondes and redheads with some odd or distinguishing facial feature - in her case, she has a bit of a nose on her - weird I know - same reason I actually like Jewel's bad teeth because it makes her different

Thank you for your time. I'll go back to my creeping on local Houston celebrities now.
I'm a lurking outsider as well, and concur with pretty much all of that. I don't really get the Lainie love. Other than boobs, not much going there for me.

KM is my #1 although she could stand to put on a few pounds, and the curves therewith. Chita and Ivory (and her hot Russian GF) would be #2 and #3 in which ever order strikes my fancy on a given day. The rest are just fun to look at.
XpressAg09
AG
Quote:

Respectfully disagree.
https://instagr.am/p/BjxwSP6AycM
https://instagr.am/p/Bje4FZ7AjbG
bularry
I really think you're wrong on just about every take you listed, except for the Monte opinion

Cromagnum
AG
sts7049 said:

Sure, if you like no T, no A, and some Skeletor action. Her only redeeming quality right now is her face. She needs 20 lbs added back.
Fairview
AG
JRey looks awesome in the walk video but honestly where do they come up with this stuff? Who walks by a building videoing their reflection then edits it to post on Instagram. Cracks me up.
kelkel25
Sounds like it's about time for a preseason top 20 poll.
BohunkAg
AG
MooreTrucker said:

aTmneal said:

I'm a lurking outsider as well, and concur with pretty much all of that. I don't really get the Lainie love. Other than boobs, not much going there for me.

KM is my #1 although she could stand to put on a few pounds, and the curves therewith. Chita and Ivory (and her hot Russian GF) would be #2 and #3 in which ever order strikes my fancy on a given day. The rest are just fun to look at.
I've seen Lainie in person. This is a bad take.
MooreTrucker
AG
Probably. Pics are hardly ever as good as the real thing.
88jrt06
AG
Cromagnum said:

sts7049 said:

Sure, if you like no T, no A, and some Skeletor action. Her only redeeming quality right now is her face. She needs 20 lbs added back.
Nothing against guys into fatties, or whatever, but you're a minority over KM. She 's easily gotten more POTD likes per post than any other regular here; more pertinent, she is the hottest female media personality in town these days. Almost out of nowhere (couple years) she's Fox's most featured news personality, is a lead anchor, has her own segment and dominates their advertising. 'ol Skeletor also has a 1-2 yr. old and if you know ANYTHING about recent moms, then you'd understand. Go find ya a Kardashian -the real hotties- after all, all this chick did was finish 2nd runner-up in the Miss USA pageant. With "one redeeming quality"....hawhaw.
White Liberals=The Worst
MooreTrucker said:

aTmneal said:

@ss? thighs? legs? narrow waist?

All you see is a solid rack?
MooreTrucker
AG
Those are all OK, but not my style. Face is lacking the most IMO.

YMMV, of course.
Cromagnum
AG
88jrt06 said:

Cromagnum said:

sts7049 said:

Nothing against guys into fatties, or whatever, but you're a minority over KM. She 's easily gotten more POTD likes per post than any other regular here; more pertinent, she is the hottest female media personality in town these days. Almost out of nowhere (couple years) she's Fox's most featured news personality, is a lead anchor, has her own segment and dominates their advertising. 'ol Skeletor also has a 1-2 yr. old and if you know ANYTHING about recent moms, then you'd understand. Go find ya a Kardashian -the real hotties- after all, all this chick did was finish 2nd runner-up in the Miss USA pageant. With "one redeeming quality"....hawhaw.

She WAS hotter then too. Why? Because she weighed more than she does now.

88jrt06
AG
You're unclear on some pretty basic issues.
Can I use your transporter beam?

But the old photo just reinforces her dominance here.
David_Puddy
AG
Looks like we've found KM's #1 fan stalker. I bet 88 sends her letters in the mail as well.
The Milkman
AG
Exactly. Waaaay to skinny. Honestly, I don't have an interest in seeing her naked. I don't want to see someones skeleton.
texpert68
AG
Your hyperbole has gone too far, sir.
The Milkman
AG
Na. Theres nothing there. Seeing the squish that JRey, Lainie or Chita would have is of great interest
David_Puddy
AG
The Milkman said:

Na. Theres nothing there. Seeing the squish that JRey, Lainie or Chita would have is of great interest

88 thinks Chita isn't attractive.....should tell you all there is to know right there.
bularry
Fairview said:

JRey looks awesome in the walk video but honestly where do they come up with this stuff? Who walks by a building videoing their reflection then edits it to post on Instagram. Cracks me up.
she's a public personality. her profession and future work depends on that "brand" so to speak. you think she should get off IG? or post stuff that looks bad and isn't edited?

XpressAg09
AG
Stop typing words on this thread.

https://instagr.am/p/BiaEHR-B1mw

https://instagr.am/p/BkOFKSvnzlk

https://instagr.am/p/BlF9okpg2oX
AgLA06
AG
Chita!
jetch17
AG
98Ag99Grad
AG
no makeup Scarlett is hot.
Boo Weekley
98Ag99Grad said:

no makeup Scarlett is hot.
She's definitely wearing makeup there, but I agree with your point. Less is more with her.
dshedd41
S
https://instagr.am/p/BlYPk4PBGpQ
Gig’em Aggies!
First Page Last Page
Page 58 of 816

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.