Houston
Sponsored by

Long live Tine traffic/weather/sports girls!

6,221,456 Views | 28543 Replies | Last: 5 hrs ago by Aggie Therapist
David_Puddy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AgLA06 said:

gigemJTH12 said:

Lainie has made a great decision of late to round herself out. adding the cute and kinda classy look to her arsenal has made her much more attractive

Agreed. And she has a rocking body. However, I'm must not attracted to her face. I want to be, but I'm not.

I bet you're one of these loons on here that claims to have a wife/girlfriend with a better face........and of course it's not even close to true.
gigemJTH12
AG
I would bet that a lot of guys on Texags have a wife with a more attractive face than Lainie. She has a really average face.
Fall92
AG
Know I'm nitpicking here, but man those clumpy uneven eyelashes.
"I did nothing. I did absolutely nothing, and it was everything that I thought it could be."
AgLA06
AG
Puddy keeping it real.

I'm not sure what my wife has to do with a thread lauding celebrities. It doesn't change who I'm attracted or not attracted to. Now if I had claimed something in regards to my wife (which I haven't because I'd never expose her to psychos like yourself) then that would be different.

Still doesn't change the fact that your shallow enough to apparently get your feelings hurt over someone most of us will never meet, let alone have a shot at.
Sean Hannity11
Last Latina I banged I had a much better face than Lanine.

HTH

Also, Puddles is a dork.
OCEN99
AG
Fall92 said:

Know I'm nitpicking here, but man those clumpy uneven eyelashes.
Yep, if she would invest in better mascara, she would dethrone JRey.
David_Puddy
AG
AgLA06 said:

Puddy keeping it real.

I'm not sure what my wife has to do with a thread lauding celebrities. It doesn't change who I'm attracted or not attracted to. Now if I had claimed something in regards to my wife (which I haven't because I'd never expose her to psychos like yourself) then that would be different.

Still doesn't change the fact that your shallow enough to apparently get your feelings hurt over someone most of us will never meet, let alone have a shot at.

Nobody's feeling are hurt here buddy. Especially not mine about a person that none of us on here will ever have a chance with. You're the 1% on this thread who doesn't think her face is hot, which probably makes you the psycho. Have a nice day
South Platte
Ferris Wheel Allstar said:

MichaelJ said:

Buford T. Justice said:

Brita has it going on, she just doesn't promote herself like the others. Beautiful lady.

Yea. She has it going on in the mom I would like to see at a bake sale kind of way.

I'd put some icing on her cake
Foul ball there Ferris . . .
CDUB98
AG
nm, STAFF deleted the post I responded to
Finn Maccumhail
AG
You must be a joy to be around.
Sean Hannity11
You ladies should keep your bickering off this thread .
pilot
AG
MichaelJ
AG
South Platte said:

I'm a little surprised that lawsuits haven't started flying against KPRC. If you are a guy and want to work there, you either have to be a minority or prefer dudes (the chief weather guy likes to play slap and tickle). And if you are female, you have to be hotter than fire. And are apparently encouraged to take pics in revealing clothes and in various suggestive poses. The average looking girl has literally zero chance of making it at the station.

Didn't you come and sh/t all over the last thread?
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
MichaelJ said:

South Platte said:

I'm a little surprised that lawsuits haven't started flying against KPRC. If you are a guy and want to work there, you either have to be a minority or prefer dudes (the chief weather guy likes to play slap and tickle). And if you are female, you have to be hotter than fire. And are apparently encouraged to take pics in revealing clothes and in various suggestive poses. The average looking girl has literally zero chance of making it at the station.

Didn't you come and sh/t all over the last thread?

This
BohunkAg
AG
https://instagr.am/p/BizlM56js2L
RK
AG
needs to bulk up.
Boo Weekley

Matsui
AG
https://instagr.am/p/Birhv2lAOJe
Boo Weekley
nm
Finn Maccumhail
AG
Boo Weekley said:

They fit like 1980's prom pants.

Am I the only one who has no clue what this means?
HtownAg92
AG
Yes. If you went to Al's to rent your 80's tux, with cumberbund that matched your big-haired 80's date's dress, you know that the pants they came with them could be adjusted in size from 25 to 40 inches in the waist with some sort of contraption. Without the cumberbund covering them, the pants looked exactly like those.
Boo Weekley
Finn Maccumhail said:

Boo Weekley said:

I am not the best at written communication, I just think she has slimmed down so much that her pants look cheap and like they don't fit, and she looks a bit boyish in them from the waist down. She needs to eat more.
88jrt06
AG
You call her "A Yella". Now you rip on the mom of a 1 yr old.
Maybe just hang it up, ace?
Marauder Blue 6
AG
Boo Weekley said:

Finn Maccumhail said:

Boo Weekley said:

I am not the best at written communication, I just think she has slimmed down so much that her pants look cheap and like they don't fit, and she looks a bit boyish in them from the waist down. She needs to eat more.

Running a warm iron over them would help. The creases look cheap.
David_Puddy
AG
Boo Weekley said:

RK said:

needs to bulk up.
Yep, sad.

Eating disorder I'm guessing. Has she really been the same ever since that night she cheated on her husband with Eric under the stars after sharing a bottle of whiskey with him?

I hope she gets it figured out. Those pants are not flattering. They fit like 1980's prom pants.

Wait, it is confirmed she had an affair?
Sean Hannity11
This thread heading into the libel area.
CDUB98
AG
You idiots turned this thread gay.
gigemJTH12
AG
Dominique looks like shes about to audition to be a Fanta girl
TX scallywAG
AG
ChiliBeans said:

You mean "rally boobs?" That was an instant classic. I think it got bumped up recently, maybe I can find it.

Yup. Auto correct got me. Enjoy the creepiness. So funny by page 2 they've already moved on to finding the girls around her
https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/2891613

---
Class of '10 - A&M Undergrad & Master's Alum
BohunkAg
AG
HtownAg92 said:

Yes. If you went to Al's to rent your 80's tux, with cumberbund that matched your big-haired 80's date's dress, you know that the pants they came with them could be adjusted in size from 25 to 40 inches in the waist with some sort of contraption. Without the cumberbund covering them, the pants looked exactly like those.
Gingiss Formalwear all the way baby.
South Platte
David_Puddy said:

Boo Weekley said:

RK said:

needs to bulk up.
Yep, sad.

Eating disorder I'm guessing. Has she really been the same ever since that night she cheated on her husband with Eric under the stars after sharing a bottle of whiskey with him?

I hope she gets it figured out. Those pants are not flattering. They fit like 1980's prom pants.

Wait what? Eric Church, Eric Clapton, or Eric Dickerson?
Boo Weekley
88jrt06 said:

You call her "A Yella". Now you rip on the mom of a 1 yr old.
Maybe just hang it up, ace?
Nice derail attempt. Not gonna bicker like women on this thread. Try someone else.
Boo Weekley
David_Puddy said:

Boo Weekley said:

RK said:

needs to bulk up.
Yep, sad.

No, but there was a post a while back about her running into her old friend Eric and them hanging out under the stars and sharing a bottle of liquor together and something along the lines of "magic always happens when you head back home".

I'm just connecting the dots.
88jrt06
AG
Derail?
Boo Weekley
Appears she deleted her post about the magical night with Eric, so I have deleted mine.
First Page Last Page
Page 39 of 816

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.