Houston
Sponsored by

Long live Tine traffic/weather/sports girls!

6,224,140 Views | 28548 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by schmellba99
HtownAg92
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Commenting on her transformation is not hate, because she is still smoke. Just a different looking smoke.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Meh.
Onceaggie2.0
HtownAg92 said:

Commenting on her transformation is not hate, because she is still smoke. Just a different looking smoke.
plastic burns you know
txags92
AG
gigemJTH12 said:

Gigem from the most shockingly underrated(actually her haters are just liars and would lose their minds to have a chance with her) chick in the history of this thread

https://instagr.am/p/CN7Z12Rnpay
HtownAg92
AG
Onceaggie2.0 said:

HtownAg92 said:

plastic burns you know
I'd happily try to create a fire with vigorous friction.
TarponChaser
This is a white knight-free zone.

Just ignore the negative comments.
Bondag
AG
https://instagr.am/p/CN7b7LDJjW_
txags92
AG
TarponChaser said:

This is a white knight-free zone.

Just ignore the negative comments.

Well to be fair, pretty much all of these ladies are varying degrees of attractive to downright smoking hot. Everybody has their own opinion on which is which. The only ones I tend to poke fun at are the ones who destroy their natural beauty with plastic surgery and botox trying to avoid aging naturally. Some of the ummm...transformations...have been more dramatic (and detrimental) than others.
AgLA06
AG
And yet you pick one of the least changed.

Makes sense.
txags92
AG
AgLA06 said:

And yet you pick one of the least changed.

Makes sense.

I think you will find quite a few others disagree with your opinion that Chita hasn't changed. Her face looks like a completely different person than 5 or so years ago.

ETA: Go look at Milkman's posts from 2017 on page 1 of this thread and then look at Chita's latest pics. Her face looks completely different. Some of that may be from being a mom...but most of it is probably botox and fillers that have changed the structure of her face, and not for the better imo.
AgLA06
AG
3 or 4 pages back a side by side from 10 years apart was posted. Pretty dang similar for 10 years. I don't know a single person who looks the same over a decade.

You have ass implants and barbie part Chulas to choose from and the least different is your fetish. Just weird.
I Am A Critic
AgLA06 said:

3 or 4 pages back a side by side from 10 years apart was posted. Pretty dang similar for 10 years. I don't know a single person who looks the same over a decade.

You have ass implants and barbie part Chulas to choose from and the least different is your fetish. Just weird.

Here's a dated article from 10 years ago with a picture. You're a moron if you think she's anything similar and the changes are age related.

https://mikemcguff.blogspot.com/2011/08/review-khou-11-news-at-4-kicks-off-with.html
AgLA06
AG

txags92
AG
AgLA06 said:

Good thing we live in America, where you are entitled to your own opinion, and I am allowed to tell you how wrong you are.
Diggity
AG
Some of ya'll don't get it.

The whole point of the botox and implants for these ladies is so they can perpetually look like they did in their early 20s.

TarponChaser
Personally, I appreciate the effort.
txags92
AG
Diggity said:

Some of ya'll don't get it.

The whole point of the botox and implants for these ladies is so they can perpetually look like they did in their early 20s.

If it worked, I would be all for it. But almost every one goes way too far with it and winds up looking like a surprised catfish.
Stat Monitor Repairman

Old chita say hey.
bularry
TarponChaser said:

Personally, I appreciate the effort.
seconded...
TarponChaser
https://instagr.am/p/CN7Rw02Hsw8

And if somebody knows how to capture Lainie's IG "story" it's worth it. I don't know how to do that though.
AgLA06
AG
Talk about a plastic looking sex doll.
MAROON
AG

MAROON
AG

Diggity
AG
TarponChaser said:

https://instagr.am/p/CN7Rw02Hsw8

And if somebody knows how to capture Lainie's IG "story" it's worth it. I don't know how to do that though.
such a lucky gal to get blue eyes as a Latina. Muy natural!
TarponChaser
Wait, are we expecting the chicks in here to be all natural? That's news to me.
Diggity
AG
I prefer plausibility
txags92
AG
Diggity said:

I prefer plausibility
Hers don't look realistic at all, but it is not unusual to see blue eyes in some central and south american areas where there has been significant non-spanish/portugese european influence. Honduras and Argentina have a non-insignificant number of folks with blue eyes.
Diggity
AG
Thanks for the history lesson, now do this chola from Juarez

don't think her 23 & Me includes Ferdinand and Isabella
txags92
AG
Diggity said:

Thanks for the history lesson, now do this chola from Juarez

don't think her 23 & Me includes Ferdinand and Isabella
Go back and read the very first part of the very first sentence to see what I think about hers. Or did you just skip past what I actually said in order to post about what you thought I was saying?

And since you were so excited about the history lesson, maybe you'd also like to consider that given the historical presence of german and czech settlers in nearby central and south Texas, the prevalence of blue eyes and light hair in northern mexico is probably higher than in other parts of the country. But hers are still fake.
Diggity
AG
just busting your balls.
txags92
AG
Diggity said:

just busting your balls.
Yeah, I know. She is one of the worst offenders when it comes to taking what used to be a very attractive face and just abusing it with procedures. In her early photos from years ago, she is very attractive. Now she just looks like a caricature.
TarponChaser
txags92 said:

Diggity said:

just busting your balls.
Yeah, I know. She is one of the worst offenders when it comes to taking what used to be a very attractive face and just abusing it with procedures. In her early photos from years ago, she is very attractive. Now she just looks like a caricature.

You see, it's that effort that makes me know they're prone to poor decisions and have a level of insecurity and self-esteem which makes them very open to suggestion.
jakelew04
AG
What do you know about Latinas? Shut your face.
Bondag
AG
https://instagr.am/p/CN-wLEJApb3
Post removed:
by user
First Page Last Page
Page 332 of 816

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.