Houston
Sponsored by

Long live Tine traffic/weather/sports girls!

6,224,429 Views | 28548 Replies | Last: 7 hrs ago by schmellba99
Stat Monitor Repairman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Biz Ag said:

Love the pout.

https://instagr.am/p/B-h2tIFgL8n

That's an 'oops, I'm pregnant again' face if I ever saw one.
Aggie02
AG
This is J-Reyna replacement at Channel 2. A downgrade in my opinion.

https://instagr.am/p/B2OxVGFga5S
TarponChaser
If it weren't apparent before, it is now and Houston really needs an influx of new, hot ass on the news shows.

Dominique is the OG and don't get me wrong I'd still hit that like the fist of an angry God but she's on the downhill slide.

J-Rey isn't far behind and frankly, being all of like 5'2" her downhill slide will occur a lot faster than Dom's.

Scarlett- gone.
Lainie- gone
Donch- gone

Ivory- 1000% BSC and something of a butterface.
Chita- keeps getting knocked up and taking time out
Kaitlyn- see Chita
Chrisdyanne- she's a really cute little spinner but she's not on the varsity
Cindy- don't get me wrong, I applaud her efforts but she's lacking
Coco- see Cindy
Marcela- she's the undisputed #1 but honestly needs to tart up her pics some

The rest really don't bear mentioning.
T Durden
AG
TarponChaser said:

If it weren't apparent before, it is now and Houston really needs an influx of new, hot ass on the news shows.

Dominique is the OG and don't get me wrong I'd still hit that like the fist of an angry God but she's on the downhill slide.

J-Rey isn't far behind and frankly, being all of like 5'2" her downhill slide will occur a lot faster than Dom's.

Scarlett- gone.
Lainie- gone
Donch- gone

Ivory- 1000% BSC and something of a butterface.
Chita- keeps getting knocked up and taking time out
Kaitlyn- see Chita
Chrisdyanne- she's a really cute little spinner but she's not on the varsity
Cindy- don't get me wrong, I applaud her efforts but she's lacking
Coco- see Cindy
Marcela- she's the undisputed #1 but honestly needs to tart up her pics some

The rest really don't bear mentioning.

I'd like to see Gradney in a bikini shot...I'd bet she'd be worth mentioning.
I Am A Critic
Ivory recently lost her father in a logging accident. It caught my attention that her mother has a very interesting Instagram page as well, including soliciting sponsors. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree it seems.
Username checks out.
Cromagnum
AG
This is a solid take.
et98
AG
There's tons of other talent, they're just sitting on the JV as field reporters. Or they don't **** it up on Instagram, so none of you pay attention.
Head Ninja In Charge
AG
et98 said:

There's tons of other talent, they're just sitting on the JV as field reporters. Or they don't **** it up on Instagram, so none of you pay attention.
Bingo. Basically, let's put some respect on Natalie Hee's name.
AgLA06
AG
et98 said:

So essentially worthless for the point of this thread.

Great argument there.
TarponChaser
Head Ninja In Charge said:

et98 said:

Natalie is cute but she's definitely on the JV.

Who are these JV chicks y'all are referring to? I don't watch the local news. Almost the entirety of my knowledge of them is based on these threads and their Insta-thotting.
Petrino1
Head Ninja In Charge said:

et98 said:

I saw Natalie on the dating app Hinge last year, sadly we didn't match. I assume she's still single since she doesn't have any posts with dudes on her Instagram. I would imagine its tough dating these girls since they have weird hours and work almost every night.

Natalie is still my #1.
Lonestar_Ag09
AG
So I have had this on my mind lately. It seems that the latinas have a way higher rating on this thread than I ever feel they should....is this an attribute of the breakdown of those on this thread, the population of Houston, the fact Houston has a larger proportion of Latina reporters or just what y'all find attractive?

I ask this because some of the things I read on here and see what y'all comment on just blows my mind so I'm trying to understand why. #quarantinethoughts
Al Bula
AG
et98 said:

what a weird post. White knighting for lesser known reporters.
Diggity
AG
it's hard out there for a pimp
CDUB98
K Bo
AG
et98 said:

Stat Monitor Repairman
et98 said:

White knighting in the no white knighting zone.
TarponChaser
Firstly, Marcela is a smoke show regardless of ethnicity.

As for the rest, I feel that Chita and Kaitlyn definitely score better than J-Rey or any of the other Latinas. There just seems to be more Latina chicks on air, especially now that Scarlett and Lainie are on honorary status given the dearth or talent these days. And the fact that Chita and Kaitlyn keep taking time off to pop out sex trophies keeps them from posting enough for us to ogle.

BenFiasco14
AG
I Am A Critic said:

Ivory recently lost her father in a logging accident. It caught my attention that her mother has a very interesting Instagram page as well, including soliciting sponsors. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree it seems.

https://instagr.am/p/B-Bcsk0gPYg
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Bondag
AG
She popped out 12 kids
Noble07
AG
Ivory's mom posted pictures from the funeral on Instagram.

Lonestar_Ag09
AG
TarponChaser said:

As for the rest, I feel that Chita and Kaitlyn definitely score better than J-Rey or any of the other Latinas. There just seems to be more Latina chicks on air, especially now that Scarlett and Lainie are on honorary status given the dearth or talent these days. And the fact that Chita and Kaitlyn keep taking time off to pop out sex trophies keeps them from posting enough for us to ogle.

I agree Marcela is a top contender but unquestioned is ridiculous in my opinion. She's a solid 3rd behind Chita and Monte. But she isn't really who I'm referring to. It's all the others that people just go off over, for example Coco, she should be so far down the list and some act like she's amazing. JRey as well has been past her prime for this thread for years but kept getting brought up. The fact the network didn't bring her back proves she was already years past.
Sumatriptan
unpopular opinion here I don't think Catlin is as hot as some you make her out to be. Very pretty of course Id take Jrey over her..
Lonestar_Ag09
AG
One thing to not agree she's got fine but to take JRey over her today is just plain stupid.
Thunder18
AG
Sumatriptan said:

unpopular opinion here I don't think Catlin is as hot as some you make her out to be. Very pretty of course Id take Jrey over her..

Chita and Marcela are an easy top 2
JSKolache
AG
Aggie02 said:

This is J-Reyna replacement at Channel 2. A downgrade in my opinion.

https://instagr.am/p/B2OxVGFga5S
Better than that traffic dude
Diggity
AG
And her profile is a paypal link. Very strange.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Diggity said:

What a time to to be alive!
aTm_bomb
AG
Diggity said:

- Have 12 kids
- only husband works
- husband dies
-post funeral on Instagram
- ask for large sum of money bc you and (some adult) children can't afford
-?????
-Profit

This is some next level narcissism

Losing your husband is a tragedy but 12 kids and no life insurance? Did the business shutter immediately? WTF you need 40k for?
schmellba99
AG
cpsencik04 said:

TarponChaser said:

I agree Marcela is a top contender but unquestioned is ridiculous in my opinion. She's a solid 3rd behind Chita and Monte. But she isn't really who I'm referring to. It's all the others that people just go off over, for example Coco, she should be so far down the list and some act like she's amazing. JRey as well has been past her prime for this thread for years but kept getting brought up. The fact the network didn't bring her back proves she was already years past.
You have negative credibility for this statement
Gap
AG
aTm_bomb said:

Diggity said:

- Have 12 kids
- only husband works
- husband dies
-post funeral on Instagram
- ask for large sum of money bc you and (some adult) children can't afford
-?????
-Profit

This is some next level narcissism

Losing your husband is a tragedy but 12 kids and no life insurance? Did the business shutter immediately? WTF you need 40k for?
OMG. This is so inappropriate.

https://instagr.am/p/B-bH_GlDDUo
Gap
AG
And I'll add an old school Jennifer Reyna to make up for that last photo.

https://instagr.am/p/qvJHTFy0VF
Anonymous Source
S
cpsencik04 said:

TarponChaser said:

I just...I.....

https://instagr.am/p/B-zSczknmYc
Gig 'Em
jetch17
AG
98Ag99Grad
AG
I'm just gonna say it. Not a fan of Coco. Man it feels good to finally say that.
First Page Last Page
Page 199 of 816

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.