Houston
Sponsored by

Long live Tine traffic/weather/sports girls!

6,225,309 Views | 28548 Replies | Last: 20 hrs ago by schmellba99
txags92
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Did they photoshop that flannel jacket over the shirt in post-production? Something about that photo just looks weird. I mean besides just the whole thing.
Post removed:
by user
Gap
AG
txags92 said:

Did they photoshop that flannel jacket over the shirt in post-production? Something about that photo just looks weird. I mean besides just the whole thing.
Looks like the same exact thing she had on at Moe's Irish Pub with Dan Crenshaw.
Pahdz
I don't know but dem legs tho
TroyMc
Holy thighs
Anonymous Source
S
https://instagr.am/p/B8NYhOKnNK3

I mean....
Gig 'Em
Post removed:
by user
BennyBlancoFromTheBright
AG
Anonymous Source said:

I mean....
Anonymous Source
S
third coast.. said:

Do you think the producers ask them to do dumb things like that or they are just so mindless they do it themselves? I mean we know jrey window walks on her own, but strutting in the middle of the office has to be management driven, right?

I've pondered this and have come to the conclusion that I really don't care
Gig 'Em
Ag_07
AG
WGAF

You see that video and that's what you think?
Chewy
AG
I don't think management/producers are forcing them to do all their social media. They make them do enough stupid stuff on air. I think it's pure narcissism.

If social media was a station initiative then JRey and Lanie would still be on the air.
Post removed:
by user
Post removed:
by user
BenFiasco14
AG
Probably. Here in Austin tho, there are no similar slams with significant followings even though there are some smoke shows on the stations.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
drumboy
AG
third coast.. said:

Do you think the producers ask them to do dumb things like that or they are just so mindless they do it themselves? I mean we know jrey window walks on her own, but strutting in the middle of the office has to be management driven, right?
Or maybe self-promotion but who cares.
Post removed:
by user
I Am A Critic
third coast.. said:

yes i agree but probably a healthy mix of both. that strut is still dumb as hell either way.
As much as you're talking about it, her marketing is pretty effective.
Username checks out.
Onceaggie2.0
Anonymous Source said:

I mean....
shes hot but she is one bad month of diet and not working out away from a fat bomb.
blue70
These women don't bring in good ratings though. Not everyone in this city is an ugly, fat, unsuccessful man who watches the news for fake boobs, pounds of makeup, fake hair, etc.
CDUB98
AG
blue70 said:

These women don't bring in good ratings though. Not everyone in this city is an ugly, fat, unsuccessful man who watches the news for fake boobs, pounds of makeup, fake hair, etc.

Bondag
AG
blue70 said:

If I want the news I can ask Alexa. Why else would I turn on the TV?
Onceaggie2.0
White knights will not like this comment. LOL see post above.
txags92
AG
blue70 said:

Can't decide if we have just unmasked Lainie's Texags handle or jReys boyfriend...
blue70
FPS- I know, because it is the truth. My favorite is when they think someone is not wearing makeup, or when they don't even realize they use a beauty app. There are beauty apps that slim you down, take away wrinkles, zits, etc.

Most of these women deserve to be treated like this, because they are fake and only have jobs because of that. There are others who are degraded on here who are not like that though. That is a problem. I don't think any of the men who do that would appreciate it, if a pic of their daughter was posted and people talked about everything they thought was physically wrong with her. They for sure would have a problem if it was done to the guys themselves.
drumboy
AG
blue70 said:

FPS- I know, because it is the truth. My favorite is when they think someone is not wearing makeup, or when they don't even realize they use a beauty app. There are beauty apps that slim you down, take away wrinkles, zits, etc.

Most of these women deserve to be treated like this, because they are fake and only have jobs because of that. There are others who are degraded on here who are not like that though. That is a problem. I don't think any of the men who do that would appreciate it, if a pic of their daughter was posted and people talked about everything they thought was physically wrong with her. They for sure would have a problem if it was done to the guys themselves.
ok boomer
drumboy
AG
FPS_Dough said:

Anonymous Source said:

I mean....
shes hot but she is one bad month of diet and not working out away from a fat bomb.
Why, cause she's Latina and has curves? She's close to 35 so probably would've hit, right?

Anyway, too many white knights and debby downers here, most pics please. (not on IG so I can't contribute)
blue70
Drumboy- Where is your pic? . Coco is in her 40s and looks it. She is scary with and without makeup. Stop believing everything you see and wise up.
blue70
Why do people think calling people " Boomer" is an insult? Pretty much shows you just copy others and are not smart enough to come up with anything knew, or original Even though I am not old, I would rather be a boomer than an idiot who believes everything they see and sits on a board every day jacking off to a bunch of naturally unattractive , no talent women. Sad!
drumboy
AG
blue70 said:

Why do people think calling people " Boomer" is an insult? Pretty much shows you just copy others and are not smart enough to come up with anything knew, or original Even though I am not old, I would rather be a boomer than an idiot who believes everything they see and sits on a board every day jacking off to a bunch of naturally unattractive , no talent women. Sad!
Makes sense when I read this in Trump's voice.
blue70
Drumboy- Good! Whatever makes you realize what and who you are and do.
Boo Weekley
FPS_Dough said:

Anonymous Source said:

I mean....
You may be right, but I recently saw her in a buddy's (fellow TA poster but don't want to out him) IG story up close and dressed sexy and she went WAY up my list. She shows very well in person and looks like she has been hitting the gym hard.
CDUB98
AG
This blue guy seems like he has some blueballs.
blue70
You would know, CDU, or should I call you " one-inch?
CDUB98
AG
Bless your heart.
First Page Last Page
Page 184 of 816

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.