Houston
Sponsored by

Long live Tine traffic/weather/sports girls!

6,197,148 Views | 28495 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by TRM
HtownAg92
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ferris Wheel Allstar said:

txags92 said:

HtownAg92 said:

Diggity said:

not sure if that's a bad angle or what, but she looks squatty as hell in that pic.
And we're all full on our squatty Latina quota.

Pretty sure between Jrey and Coco, they have that demographic niche locked up at the moment.
i can promise you JRey is far from squatty IRL
Have you ever seen here "IRL"? I passed by her about 15 times in the customs line at IAH (pre-Global Entry days). She's maybe 5'2". Maybe. Probably shorter. And she's not thin or long-legged by any stretch. In other words, she's squatty.
txags92
AG
I honestly go back and forth on her...in some pics she just looks very fit and petite, while in others she looks very squatty. She isn't really my type either way, especially when she keeps getting more work done, but I generally put her in the same category as Coco in my mind...
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG

still strong.
Yes, I have
David_Puddy
AG

txags92 said:

HtownAg92 said:

Diggity said:

not sure if that's a bad angle or what, but she looks squatty as hell in that pic.
And we're all full on our squatty Latina quota.

Pretty sure between Jrey and Coco, they have that demographic niche locked up at the moment.
i can promise you JRey is far from squatty IRL

I 2nd this. Reyna vs Coco in person is not even a close competition.
Boo Weekley
I ran into JRey and her bf years ago at Spanish Flower and she looked great (pre plastic surgery)...but she is definitely very short and a 1-2 mo sabbatical from the gym from being a little pudgy woman imo. As long as she keeps working out like a maniac, she'll have a bangin body.
txags92
AG
Never said they were at the same level in the niche...just that I put them in the same category and they had it nailed down relative to others posted here.
Boo Weekley
BohunkAg said:

https://instagr.am/p/BzrcT4VHHLs
Good lord, she looks amazing. On the other hand, blows my mind that posing like this is considered a normal thing for hot women to do these days. "Hey everyone look at my flexed ass and legs...I've worked so hard to get them like this so I could take this picture for thousands to see!"

#LoveHer #FeelSorry4HerFather
strohag
AG
Laine works out hard. I feel like the fat bomb will go off one day but I'll enjoy it while she's got it
MichaelJ
AG
Every time I log in and see something like 14 new posts on this thread, I get all hopeful that one of these ladies let some nudes slip out there.

Always disappointed when it's you people arguing over things like whether or not jrey is squatty
Diggity
AG
If only someone could create an app that focused on just pictures with little room for commentary!
Mikeyshooter
AG
https://instagr.am/p/BzzDvK6npJL
Buford T. Justice
AG
Lanie's a$$is like the Cal Ripken, Jr. of Instagram. It's been 2,135 days since it wasn't photographed.
Panama Red
AG
Quote:

She's maybe 5'2". Maybe. Probably shorter. And she's not thin or long-legged by any stretch. In other words, she's squatty.
Saw her many times at Kroger back in the pre-HEB days. Squatty implies she's dumpy or chunky. She's definitely not squatty.

I also saw Ryan the Temp there plenty of times. Tall-squatty for sure.
AMW2010
AG
CoCo Dominguez Fox26 (@MsCoCoDominguez) Tweeted:
Thinking back on all the fun & laughs I've had in my life. I've lived every single minute of it. #birthdayweek https://t.co/Rab0buJPlx

Diggity
AG
there's a girl who knows her strengths
Coog97
Subtle
BQ_90
AG
AMW2010 said:

Thinking back on all the fun & laughs I've had in my life. I've lived every single minute of it. #birthdayweek https://t.co/Rab0buJPlx

Just flop out the puppies. You wanna show them, we wanna see them
T Durden
AG
Buford T. Justice said:

Lanie's a$$is like the Cal Ripken, Jr. of Instagram. It's been 2,135 days since it wasn't photographed.

Iron man and iron ass. Bless them both!
T Durden
AG
AMW2010 said:

And...she looks great in this photo. Props to her!
Liquid Wrench
Would tf.
AMW2010
AG
I've been around coco a lot with work and she actually looks pretty normal in person, and she also actually really down to earth and friendly. I wouldn't have know who she was if it wasn't for this thread
BohunkAg
AG
https://instagr.am/p/Bz27KVYg7qP
The Milkman
AG
Lainie is in the Bahamas. Could be a good couple days ahead
jobu93
AG
What a happy accident that we are headed to the Bahamas tomorrow.
WineEm DineEm
I still want to know what was on her stolen cell phone. There had to be a crotchless panty or workout nip slip in there somewhere.
adavurt
WineEm DineEm said:

I still want to know what was on her stolen cell phone. There had to be a crotchless panty or workout nip slip in there somewhere.
adavurt
MichaelJ said:

Every time I log in and see something like 14 new posts on this thread, I get all hopeful that one of these ladies let some nudes slip out there.

Always disappointed when it's you people arguing over things like whether or not jrey is squatty
yep a bunch of dudes arguing over ladies that wouldn't give them the time of day its sad.
agfan2332
Yeah but have you seen some of the dudes these girls are with? There are a ton of overachievers in the bunch getting these ladies
Liquid Wrench
Does anyone have any interesting theories on what types of qualities these women look for in men?
Post removed:
by user
redline248
AG
Social Media Influencer said:

Does anyone have any interesting theories on what types of qualities these women look for in men?

Money/job
Looks
Interests
Diggity
AG
redline248 said:

Social Media Influencer said:

Money/job
Looks
Interests
Liquid Wrench
third coast.. said:

Willingness to not be in any photos, but provide all the settings.
Tag the sponsor!!!
Buford T. Justice
AG
I'll go with, "what is money?" Alex.
tlh3842
AG
Sofia is super underated.
First Page Last Page
Page 141 of 815

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.