Houston
Sponsored by

Who else is camped out at the Louis Vuitton pop-up shop?

8,013 Views | 71 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by White Liberals=The Worst
schmendeler
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I thought one of the benefits of paying WAY WAY WAY too much for a bag was that you didn't have to sit in a line like a bum, rather, you enjoyed a luxury experience.
jetch17
AG
4k for a fugging backpack

Milwaukees Best Light
AG
No chance they are getting 9x returns on this stuff.
1876er
AG
Milwaukees Best Light said:

No chance they are getting 9x returns on this stuff.

You don't believe they are buying a backpack for $4K and selling it for $36K? Seems legit to me.
Ag_07
AG
I'd be interested to see pics from the latest riot at the Greenspoint Footlocker and see how many of the same faces you could pick out.
RK
AG
what you can't see is the similar line of people camping out who are there to rob the people that are camping out after purchasing their product.
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
Actually, maybe they are. Say they make 10 bucks per hour, and they miss out on a four hour shift. It is feasible that they might make 360$ profit on it.
Ghost91
Ag_07 said:

The story I saw on the news yesterday at 5 said that KHOU contacted regional reps from LV and they stated that no Supreme will be available anywhere in Houston on Friday the 14th.

They mentioned this to some of the idiots standing in line and the response was classic vunnable...'I'll take my chances. I've been here since Monday.I got nothing better to do.'
Saw similar coverage on KTRK's 6pm news. They interviewed one genius who said he's been there since Monday. He said that LV reps actually came out in person and told everyone there is no 'pop-up shop' coming. His response was "I've already been here since Monday {long pause} I guess if it doesn't 'drop' on Friday, I'll just go home {my assumption is that 'home' is with mom & dad}".

Everyone they spoke to peppered every sentence with kewl words like "pop-up", "reveal", & "drop".
GoneGirl
AG
"If you're in the midst of a midlife crisis, you could buy a convertible, have an affair, or upgrade your cup size. But you'll probably be happiest if you save a dog's life." - Jen Lancaster
David_Puddy
AG
RK said:

what you can't see is the similar line of people camping out who are there to rob the people that are camping out after purchasing their product.

Truuuuuuuue
Texan1976
They sounded a little taller on the radio.
Madman
AG

Does any woman or gay for that matter find these people attractive?
cr0wbar
AG
Ok. Just arrived. Where y'all at?
Liquid Wrench
Bondag's first in line because he knew about this before anyone. I'm about 20 people back in the piss-stained sweats. Holla atcha boy.
cr0wbar
AG
Cool. I'll come swing by in a bit with some sausage kolaches
Premium
AG
David_Puddy said:

jetch17 said:

this is the sh*t people are lining up for? LV pattern is already ass, turning it red intead of doodoo brown & adding the word Supreme is GAF.

F'ing brutal. Although that Hugh Hefner robe on the right aint bad, however, I wouldn't pay more than about $50 for it and would only wear it for theme parties or on Halloween.

Is that Manziel 2nd from the left with a wig?
Premium
AG
Madman said:

Does any woman or gay for that matter find these people attractive?

Looks like good 'shop material
aTm2004
AG
So, did these bums waste an entire week or not?
Marvin_Zindler
AG
I heard on the news as I was heading out to work that this stupid store is actually going to open.

What a waste of time and money.
jetch17
AG
jetch17
AG
concac
AG
hodgesco said:

I heard on the news as I was heading out to work that this stupid store is actually going to open.

LOL...they were let in 5 at a time only to be told there was no pop-up. Guess they didn't want a riot to occur by telling them all at once.
aTm2004
AG
Seriously?
Diggity
AG
They all got a complimentary bottle of Gucci water and a dewrag.
wessimo
AG
Diggity said:

They all got a complimentary bottle of Gucci water and a dewrag.

All that for sitting out in the houston summer heat for five days?

Actually that is probably about what their time is worth.
Liquid Wrench
RealTalk said:

hodgesco said:

LOL...they were let in 5 at a time only to be told there was no pop-up. Guess they didn't want a riot to occur by telling them all at once.
Awwww...oh well, Harwin it is.
concac
AG
This is why those fools were camping out.

https://stockx.com/search?s=Louis%20Vuitton%20x%20Supreme
David_Puddy
AG
I have no words.....

Holy crap
RK
AG
there is no way anyone could carry that around and not be murdered and robbed instantly.
E
AG
I always wondered why the average American has less then $1000 in their savings... its cause they are spending it all on a red wallet with Supreme in lettering
Bondag
AG
E said:

I always wondered why the average American has less then $1000 in their savings... its cause they are spending it all on a red wallet with Supreme in lettering

It was an investment.
CDUB98
AG
A fool and his money are soon parted.
aTm2004
AG
...and my $50 Saddleback will outlast it.
David_Puddy
AG
RK said:

there is no way anyone could carry that around and not be murdered and robbed instantly.

Yea, and even if left at home in a locked house, when one of "fam" finds out that you have that, your house is getting broken into and robbed as well.
cr0wbar
AG
I saw a SUPREME sticker on a honda civic several weeks ago and thought it was a taco bell thing. I do not get it
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.