Houston
Sponsored by

Club Nomadic

26,071 Views | 199 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by TXAG 05
Burn-It
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Super Bowl side attraction, Bruno Friday & Taylor Saturday. I'm guessing $245/head will keep the majority of low-life trash out, no? The Rib wants to see Bruno, but WTF is this thing going to be like? Only public tickets are GA, I'm imagining a mosh pit of thugs & idiots.
AKA 13-0
FW Declerk
rule 1 on rib
jetch17
AG
ribribribribribribribribribribrib
drumboy
AG
Stop being LOLpoor and get a freaking table.

Kidding, it'll be fine. Don't be scared, homie.
Burn-It
AG
Private table sounds great, any insight or link available to buy one? The only option I see is GA.
AKA 13-0
drumboy
AG
If GA is $245 I'd expect a table to be like $4k min bar tab.
Cole Trickle
AG
Bruno Mars tickets are like $200 on StubHub. I can't even find where you buy Taylor Swift tickets.
CW Griswold
Burn-It
AG
The $ is not an issue. Any insights how to reserve a table is what I'm asking any connected TexAg H-tine who wants to share or PM.
AKA 13-0
Flashdiaz
AG
so, they're quickly building this structure now and the event is about a month and a half away. It's going to have 3 tiers and be absolutely packed with people.... what could go wrong?
IrishTxAggie
AG
Agreed... Oakland factory building all over again.
Cole Trickle
AG
This still happening? I don't see tickets anywhere.
White Liberals=The Worst
Maybe I'm just getting old, but this thing seriously sounds like hell to me.
drumboy
AG
ColinAggie said:

Agreed... Oakland factory building all over again.

Are they having a bootleg club night in an old overcrowded factory with no permits nor security?

It's like y'all don't like looking at hot chicks or something. I'm too old for that scene but every couple years I enjoy a friends party with a few bottles and a table. Plus you'll probably see JFF snorting lines off of the tine's most famous torso at some point in the night.
IrishTxAggie
AG
I'm 28. I just absolutely despise and hate the overcrowded night clubs that I can't get a $25 beer at while bumping into Houston's biggest ******bags that are still on mom and dad's oil money dime.
The Wonderer
AG
drumboy
AG
ColinAggie said:

I'm 28. I just absolutely despise and hate the overcrowded night clubs that I can't get a $25 beer at while bumping into Houston's biggest ******bags that are still on mom and dad's oil money dime.

Don't over exaggerate. Worst you see is strip club prices at like $8 a beer. Hell im making that up cause we just get bottles and the hostesses make them or we do it ourselves.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Do you think they'll only be $8/beer at a pop-up club hosting major musicians in the middle of Super Bowl week?

I generally do bottles with friends when I hit up those places, but the only reason I ever go is a birthday and it's just not my preferred scene and the clientele is annoying as hell.
The Wonderer
AG
ColinAggie said:

Do you think they'll only be $8/beer at a pop-up club hosting major musicians in the middle of Super Bowl week?
I'm calling it at $20 for a 24oz can.
drumboy
AG
ColinAggie said:

I generally do bottles with friends when I hit up those places, but the only reason I ever go is a birthday and it's just not my preferred scene and the clientele is annoying as hell.

I hear ya. The clientele is annoying I agree. Wiz Khalifa was at the table next to ours last time I went to a club we my pregnant wife made us leave before the **** show of his entourage showed up.
Ag_07
AG
The Wonderer said:

ColinAggie said:

I'm calling it at $20 for a 24oz can.

AKA the HOB Special
Bondag
AG
I wonder if they are waiting to sell tickets to make sure the building is finished. Metal panels on exterior are almost all in so they can begin running power and rolling in whatever finishes they have, but it is still a pretty tight timeline.
Stan Crowch
AG
sts7049
AG
they aren't building a dilapidated old warehouse. i'm sure it has to follow normal modern building codes.
WES2006AG
AG
Stan Crowch said:

They wont be selling any Taylor Swift tickets. Each of the three nights is owned by a different corporate sponsor and Taylor Swift night is Comcast. General public wont see any tickets.
Tickets are on Stubhub now for Taylor. And a steal at $2253 for GA.
Stan Crowch
AG
Ha so they are, I heard that from their rep who came to our civic council meeting a week ago to tell us how they would be extremely quiet and respectful to the neighborhood.
Texaggie7nine
There are Bruno Mars tickets available for around $250
7nine
WES2006AG
AG
Texaggie7nine said:

There are Bruno Mars tickets available for around $250
I have to imagine Bruno would put on a great show, but $250 is still a bit steep considering he will be back later this year at Toyota Center.
Texaggie7nine
Ticketmaster says the Chainsmokers tickets are going on sale on Friday. If I can't get any, I'll just have to wait for HLSR.
7nine
Texaggie7nine
Chainsmokers tickets for Thurs night just went on sale.

$100 for GA. Not too bad

http://www.ticketmaster.com/Club-Nomadic-tickets-Houston/venue/476158
7nine
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
can anyone find details on what the VIP gets you?
IrishTxAggie
AG
Ferris Wheel Allstar said:

Hand jibbers from the hostesses.
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
ColinAggie said:

Ferris Wheel Allstar said:

Hand jibbers from the hostesses.
Hell yeah, I am in!
IrishTxAggie
AG
Given your handle, I figured it was the appropriate response.
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG

tour of the club pics

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.