Houston
Sponsored by

No bond for three murderers.

4,400 Views | 34 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by The Wonderer
Head Ninja In Charge
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
www.khou.com/news/crime/no-bond-for-3-teens-in-murder-of-4-year-old-ava-castillo/363228964

Good. Don't normally post news stuff since this kind of crap happens all the time in the city, unfortunately. But my kid brother is a teacher and this girl who was murdered was one of his students. He said she was already one of the best students in her grade and the news rocked the entire school (she has two older siblings that go there as well).

Glad they're caught, hope they rot.
White Liberals=The Worst
Horrible, hope these democrats get what they deserve.
byfLuger41
The Original AG 76
AG
2 of the 3 predators were free on bond for previous violent assaults. These animals can NOT be allowed back into human society. It is far past time to radically liberalize the death penalty and kill these things off by the thousands.
We must rid our streets of these hordes of filth.
Bassmaster
AG
Just awful.
sts7049
AG
you can be pissed, but take that racist language somewhere else
Cromagnum
AG
LOL racist? Those 3 "men" are pieces of filth amd need to dealt with harshly.
Orozco05
sts7049 said:

Lol what?!?! What's racist about that post?
CDUB98
AG
Saying "Obama's sons" is implying that the color of their skin makes a difference.

It doesn't.

These three are pieces of ****, period. Skin color doesn't matter.

I wish all three could hang if found guilty.
White Liberals=The Worst
sts7049 said:

Where is the racism?
White Liberals=The Worst
CDUB98 said:

Saying "Obama's sons" is implying that the color of their skin makes a difference.

Hey man, take it up with Obama. He's the one who said if he had a son he would look like Trayvon, just because he had dark brown skin...never mind the fact that they look nothing alike at all. We're just running with Obama's definition. An Obama son is any young black violent/criminal minded male.
CW Griswold
sts7049 said:

GFY
BowSowy
AG
sts7049 said:

Take your SJW, triggered bull**** elsewhere and quit looking to get offended at everything.
sts7049
AG
i have no issue with the three of them rotting in jail for what they did. the offensive post was removed anyway. yall can move on with life now.
swimmerbabe11
This thread is kinda confusing because there have definitely been edits but......
The Milkman
AG
"No Bond for Three Murderers" sounds like a new restaurant that would be opening in the Heights
swimmerbabe11
Oooh Mystery Dinner Theatre themed! I'm in!
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
sts7049 said:

i have no issue with the three of them rotting in jail for what they did. the offensive post was removed anyway. yall can move on with life now.
Good job PC Principal, we will make a safe space on texags for you bro

schmellba99
AG
Assuming they are guilty, and they do deserve their chance in court, these are the types of trash that we should take out after a guilty verdict, put two .22 rounds to the base of their skull and unceremoniously dump their bodies in the marsh to let the crabs and nature do it's work. No funeral, no mention of their names in the media, nothing approaching glory for them because of what they did.

It takes a special kind of evil to do what they did, and that kind of evil does not deserve to waste my oxygen or have any type of dignity in their death or afterlife.
WES2006AG
AG
Wycliffe_03 said:

I just read the entire article and didn't see anywhere it mentioned their political affiliation. Can you link to another article where they claim to be Democrats?

Or are you just using the death of a child at the hands of these criminals to further your political agenda?

In no way do I support the actions of these individuals, but tying them to the Democratic party would be the same as tying Timothy McVeigh to the Republican party. Both comparisons are equally as dumb.
RK
AG
um....
White Liberals=The Worst
WES2006AG said:

Wycliffe_03 said:

I just read the entire article and didn't see anywhere it mentioned their political affiliation. Can you link to another article where they claim to be Democrats?

Or are you just using the death of a child at the hands of these criminals to further your political agenda?

In no way do I support the actions of these individuals, but tying them to the Democratic party would be the same as tying Timothy McVeigh to the Republican party. Both comparisons are equally as dumb.
Obama doesn't let any of his sons support anything but democrats. Some black men unrelated to Obama support republicans, but his sons are democrats all the way, just like you.
WES2006AG
AG
Wycliffe_03 said:

WES2006AG said:

Wycliffe_03 said:

Obama doesn't let any of his sons support anything but democrats. Some black men unrelated to Obama support republicans, but his sons are democrats all the way, just like you.

So you are making an assumption based on race? There's a word for that...

And you calling me a Democrat is not an insult. I have been open about being a Democrat on the politics board for years.
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
WES2006AG said:

Wycliffe_03 said:

WES2006AG said:

Wycliffe_03 said:

And you calling me a Democrat is not an insult. I have been open about being a Democrat on the politics board for years.
then go back there or maybe the California board
dreyOO
And give the father the option to do it himself.
Liquid Wrench
The Milkman said:

"No Bond for Three Murderers" sounds like a new restaurant that would be opening in the Heights
No ***** They're running out of cutesy names that make a little bit of sense. I think the people who named grunge bands in the 90's are in charge of new restaurants now.
FarmerJohn
AG
I thought the rule on opening a Heights place was to take one word that is sort of related to your place and then screw up the spelling so you can copyright it. I call dibs on opening a coffee shop named "Rost".

Maybe that rule only applies to midtown.

[EDIT] That o in Rost is supposed to have an umlaut. Texags is discriminatory against the German languages and made up hipster words.
Al Bula
AG
Stupid texags and its UNICODE incompatibility.
WES2006AG
AG
dreyOO said:

That is not justice. You are confusing justice with vengeance.
The Wonderer
AG
WES2006AG said:

dreyOO said:

That is not justice. You are confusing justice with vengeance.
Precisely. You have to keep the emotion out of it.
schmellba99
AG
WES2006AG said:

Wycliffe_03 said:

So......just how far up your vagina do your panties get these days before you feel them?
Liquid Wrench
WES2006AG said:

dreyOO said:

That is not justice. You are confusing justice with vengeance
You seem confused by a simple expression of empathy for the victim of a heinous crime.

I suppose one of the requirements for being a good liberal today is to assume all of one's utterly banal thoughts on justice are novel.
CW Griswold
http://abc13.com/news/suspect-in-childs-murder-accused-of-violent-robberies/1644826/
Al Bula
AG
Bullet to the head. Swift justice. This leech will be provided 3 hots and a cot for the rest of his life. Absolutely deserves death.
Bregxit
AG
WES2006AG said:

Wycliffe_03 said:

WES2006AG said:

Wycliffe_03 said:

There is a word for that, and it is not racism.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.