Houston
Sponsored by

RIP Dr. Brown

19,913 Views | 134 Replies | Last: 6 mo ago by SockDePot
El Mero Guero
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If you think he is dead, you are a f-ing idiot.
OXDL45
AG
quote:
If you think he is dead, you are a f-ing idiot.
lb sand
AG
quote:
You are making a pretty bold assumption by saying he is dead. If anyone was going to fake their own death, can you think of a better candidate than Brown?

Ken Lay
lb sand
AG
The good doctor had some nice guitars.

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/Michael-Brown-s-collectible-guitars-bring-in-more-5522306.php#photo-6390340
testosterbone
AG
some men just want to watch the world burn
Lady Gaga
my favorite pic of him

God-Family-Friends-Ag FB
He looks like a badass American Bald Eagle staring down his prey in that one. What an amazing man.

[This message has been edited by God-Family-Friends-Ag FB (edited 6/3/2014 11:23a).]
ce1994
AG
Some people are just that way. They look at the winter of their lives as bleak. Better to burn out than fade away. So passing on at 56 after spending the evening with a Russian hooker, destroying two of your cars and having booze, drugs and erectile dysfunction medicine in your system is better to some than withering away in a nursing home in a corner with some retard feeding you pudding and punching you in in the face when no one is watching. To reach that point from 56 is giving up a few good years but such is life in the fast lane. Maybe he should have pulled off the accelerator a little and perhaps reached 70 but that was just not his way. Getting naked on a plane was his path in life.

I prefer to live my life a different way. I want to see my son grow to adulthood and start a family of his own. Of course after that I may shot gun myself in the face but nothing like what Dr. Brown did. Legends are only here for a fleeting moment and that gut was monumental.
ce1994
AG
http://abc13.com/archive/8982785/

I mean how do things like this happen?
Texas Savage
The Wolf of Westheimer
God-Family-Friends-Ag FB
quote:
Some people are just that way. They look at the winter of their lives as bleak. Better to burn out than fade away. So passing on at 56 after spending the evening with a Russian hooker, destroying two of your cars and having booze, drugs and erectile dysfunction medicine in your system is better to some than withering away in a nursing home in a corner with some retard feeding you pudding and punching you in in the face when no one is watching. To reach that point from 56 is giving up a few good years but such is life in the fast lane. Maybe he should have pulled off the accelerator a little and perhaps reached 70 but that was just not his way. Getting naked on a plane was his path in life.

I prefer to live my life a different way. I want to see my son grow to adulthood and start a family of his own. Of course after that I may shot gun myself in the face but nothing like what Dr. Brown did. Legends are only here for a fleeting moment and that gut was monumental

Slow clap
Ag_07
AG
Best part of that story linked above.

quote:
Court records state Brown told law enforcement he did not remember the incident on the flight and that he is a "touchy feely" person, not violent, and that he may have touched a flight attendant, but not in a violent or inappropriate way.

God-Family-Friends-Ag FB
"Wolf of Wallstreet" is the PG version of Dr. Brown's life.
chico
AG
someone needs to Knox-ify that photo of the good Doctor. Add in a picture of his sports car, some Russian hookers, a line of coke, a bloodied bedpost, a hand, and of course daddy's little girl. Wow, how can you sum up this man's life in one Knox picture?
ce1994
AG
The scary thing about that man's life is since he had absolutely no control in his personal life it is highly doubtful he had control of his professional life. Before the state pulled his medical license you know the guy performed surgeries coked out of his mind.

I have a friend that is a doctor and he overdosed at the hospital he worked at and had to be saved in the emergency room. He was on duty at the time and injected a solution in his arm that he thought he had properly concocted but it went very wrong.
El Mero Guero
Unbelievable.
MichaelJ
AG
@1994. Don you mean your friend WAS a doctor?
ce1994
AG
Nope, presently still a doctor.
94chem
Doctors are some of the most doped up people on the planet. Think about it - you think you could work for Willy Wonka and not ever eat sugar?
Al Bula
AG
Pour one out, rip a fat line with a Benjamn and beat the f*** outta your wife tonight.

It's been 10 years (plus a few days).

BG Knocc Out
A great man and Houston legend. Just misunderstood. Pour one out for our fallen brother.
bularry
ce1994 said:

Some people are just that way. They look at the winter of their lives as bleak. Better to burn out than fade away. So passing on at 56 after spending the evening with a Russian hooker, destroying two of your cars and having booze, drugs and erectile dysfunction medicine in your system is better to some than withering away in a nursing home in a corner with some ****** feeding you pudding and punching you in in the face when no one is watching. To reach that point from 56 is giving up a few good years but such is life in the fast lane. Maybe he should have pulled off the accelerator a little and perhaps reached 70 but that was just not his way. Getting naked on a plane was his path in life.

I prefer to live my life a different way. I want to see my son grow to adulthood and start a family of his own. Of course after that I may shot gun myself in the face but nothing like what Dr. Brown did. Legends are only here for a fleeting moment and that gut was monumental.
Just want to acknowledge the poetry of this post again
plowboy1065
S
OMG how did I miss that when it was originally posted? I had to stop reading three times to stop laughing and wipe the tears from my eyes.
Ciboag96
So many young men currently wearing out their carpel tunnel yanking their pastrami so that one day they will have their hands fall asleep gripping the wheel driving to some factory job. These poor souls will get cured because this fine gentlemen once really, really lived.

Here's to you, fine sir. Your woman may be getting love pummeled by an All Star while you feed the worms, but we haven't forgotten you.

RIP Doc.
BillYeoman
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome has been eradicated from our society thanks to Dr Brown.

He was a very complicated version of Jonas Salk

inconvenient truth
Is Jeff bagwell still railing his wife?
plowboy1065
S
That would be correct
BaileyAg
AG
How did i miss this masterpiece?
BQ_90
AG
inconvenient truth said:

Jeff is married to her
SockDePot
BQ_90 said:

inconvenient truth said:

Jeff is married to her

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x34qewu

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.