Houston
Sponsored by

Yet another teacher sex scandal

192,764 Views | 613 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by DustysLineup
Ag_07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
32 year-old female Wharton teacher accused of sex with 17 year-old male student

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/Arrested-Wharton-teacher-accused-of-sex-with-male-4652561.php?cmpid=hpts

And in case you're wondering...

http://www.everyjoe.com/2013/07/06/crime/brooke-lynn-domel-photos-teacher-sex-student-wharton-texas/?pid=5119
RK
AG
got a little of a jekyl and hyde thing going, but high marks overall.
schmendeler
AG
is she somehow tied in as an ag? one of those pics she's wearing a "keep calm and whoop" shirt.
Quincey P. Morris
AG
One of the pictures is just of a shirt that says Keep Calm and Whoop. We got an Aggie teacher caught here?
Marauder Blue 6
AG
Yep. She's an Ag.
wessimo
AG
Feel bad for the husband and kid.
schmendeler
AG
yeah, i saw the pictures of the kids, and felt bad for them. so much for a normal childhood!
AgKJ
AG
quote:
According to the official website of Wharton High School, Domel, a graduate of Texas A&M University, teaches elective courses like floral design, small animal management and landscape management.

Oh man.
Finn Maccumhail
AG
She's an Ag. I've met her as a friend used to live & coach down in Wharton. She's definitely a BSC chick.
RK
AG
quote:
landscape management

niiiiice.
HotardAg07
AG
She's a 1
txaggie02
AG
She doesn't even look like the same person in half those photos. Job well done for some kid though.
GEA89
AG
she got fat, at one time she was pretty cute. I guess now she is perfect for the women of her cell block.
Finn Maccumhail
AG
/\
|
|

She was in pretty good shape when I met her. Spent lots of time in the gym to drop the baby weight.
Diggity
AG
nice of them to blur out the husband's face in every picture (except that one).
Astroag
AG
that kid is def. winning the "bag the hottest teacher" contest...

If ya ain't cheatin, you ain't tryin!!!
North Mayne
AG
In middle school and HS if a teacher had breasts and a vagina and most of her limbs and wasn't just completely butt ugly, it was enough to make the umbros move. Amazing how low my standards were back then. As "meh" as that lady is to me now, she is a supermodel compared to most of my teachers growing up and I definitely would have left jelly fish around the shower drain on the reg had she been my teacher.
GEA89
AG
We had a friend who taught at a Middle School in Fort Bend ISD who was arrested in 2008 for the same thing. She was having a sexual relationship over three months with a 15 year old 8th grade gang banging kid who obviously was not the brightest bulb in the box. It never made any sense, she had two great kids, a loving husband, etc. She turned into an alcoholic and started doing the kid. She got a plea deal that kept her out of jail and put her on 7 years probation, had to register as a sex offender for 17 years, and lost the rights to her kids. She basically walked away with no prison time. Funny though, her alcohol issues remained and she is now in a state correctional facility by court order for violation of her probation and her SCRAM bracelet ratting her out. Not to mention getting stopped twice for 2 DUI's. She is a mess and this is an example of the system not putting away someone they should have on multiple charges. Hope she gets straight before she kills someone, or herself.

http://www.bustedoffenders.com/texas/houston/sex-offenders/rebecca-ann-bramlett/08158114

And more

http://www.yourhoustonnews.com/fort_bend/news/former-fort-bend-isd-teacher-bramlett-to-serve-jail-time/article_76e80803-f160-5bec-a8e6-5d2e3a33c41a.html

[This message has been edited by GigEmAgs (edited 7/10/2013 9:19a).]
Silvy
AG
At first I read that she was gang banged by 8th graders which would've been allsome
Scientific
AG
These teachers are out of control. The one recently caught at Alief was super cute. turned out she was hooking up with a dyke female student.

A sign of the times.
DCC99
AG
There was another Ag busted for teacher-student sex a few years ago. Can't remember her name.
TexMex Redass 03
AG
had a student teacher.. in "brazos county school" when i was in high school.. that um...liked to hang out with the high school kids..

even remember a group of us meeting up with her and a couple of her friends at harrys
MelvinUdall
What makes you wonder is how many don't get caught. I am still amazed that these kids run their mouths. If they catch any sort of news with these other cases, you learn to keep your mouth shut and you can have all the poonany you can get.
Token
AG
i would definitely hit that. Why weren't teachers like this in my high school?
Stasco
AG
1) She looks like a dude.

2) North Mayne's post made me lose it laughing. I had to come up with a fake excuse to one of my coworkers.
Mule_lx
AG
Any updates as to the outcome of this?
Tom Hagen
AG
I'm here for the gang bang:

http://www.chron.com/news/local/article/High-school-teacher-had-students-lining-up-in-her-6155258.php
UndergroundAg
quote:
I'm here for the gang bang:

http://www.chron.com/news/local/article/High-school-teacher-had-students-lining-up-in-her-6155258.php
Wait your turn in the basement!!!
Finn Maccumhail
AG
Wasn't there some TexAg'er way back in the early-00's that was caught up in something like this?

He was either a girls track coach somewhere in the Dallas area or his neighbor was and the guy was banging some HS track chick or something?
David_Puddy
AG
quote:
She's an Ag. I've met her as a friend used to live & coach down in Wharton. She's definitely a BSC chick.

You don't say??? I would think that a female in her 30s willing to risk her career by banging a high school boy would be perfectly normal and sane. Odd
schmellba99
AG
She has some swangers. No doubt any high schooler would plaster those with some love paint given the opportunity. Hell, watching them jiggle while she erased the chalk board would probably have been enough to draw wood back in the day.
Andy07
AG
That slideshow has some brutal pictures in there
Texaggie7nine
Not a school teacher but Bat mitzvah fun

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/scottsdale/2015/03/25/scottsdale-yoga-instructor-sex-abuse-abrk/70427542/
7nine
txaggie02
AG
Damn. That bar mitzvah got a chin like Inspector Gadget.
88jrt06
AG
Oi!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.