Houston
Sponsored by

French Bakery Grand Opening - March 5th - Eldridge Parkway

1,837 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 13 yr ago by 51Merc-98Ag
51Merc-98Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Just wanted to let y'all know that a bakery on Eldridge is having a Grand Opening this weekend! It is across the patio from Le Mistral restaurant (2010 Zagat award winner for Best Food in Houston). Anyways, if you can stop by, please do and let me know what you think!

Info Here!

Hopefully this isn't a blatant TexAgs offense - but maybe I can get in a shameless plug since I am a longtime subscriber!

Gig 'em

---------------------------------------------------
Americans for Fair Taxation!
Texaggie7nine
Might be more safe to just say that the place is opening and you heard is ran by an Ag.

gordo97
AG
le mistral is da bomb!!!!
HDeathstar
A german bakery would be best near the house, but a French one is a not to distant second place choice. Good luck.
Ag of Enlightenment
AG
yeah, but the German bakery would always be pushing the French bakery around and going in and taking over the place.
schmendeler
AG
yes, but will there pain au chocolat?!
Clavell
AG
I'll hope for best. Don't know why so few good bakeries in Houston when great on all other foods.
51Merc-98Ag
rononeill
will there be a lunch menu? i work in the neighborhood and could easily add this to the roster.
HDeathstar
I always assumed bakeries were limited in houston due to the commute/time in car. Hard to drive home, stop by the bakery (in business area), then make dinner. However, if it was on the walk home from the subway stop, sure stop and get some bread.

This all makes it harder when they close at 6pm
Texaggie7nine
Also most grocery stores have half way decent bakerys now

HBCanine08
AG
quote:
yeah, but the German bakery would always be pushing the French bakery around and going in and taking over the place.

+1
fig96
AG
I'm right around the corner and we've been waiting to check it out when it opened. We'll stop by sometime in the next week to give it a look.

[This message has been edited by fig96 (edited 3/7/2011 4:00p).]
51Merc-98Ag
AG
Fig, did you get a chance to stop by?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.