Metroplex
Sponsored by

Yard guy north Dallas/Richardson

1,522 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Joe Schillaci 48
Absolute
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Need to replace the high school kids I've been using. They just aren't reliable.

Only need the front yard weekly mow and occasional hedges.
chick79
AG
Jason Smith in Richardson with All-American Lawn and Landscape. 214-801-9361. Does great work at reasonable prices.
Absolute
AG
Thanks. Called him. Said he isn't taking anymore yards right now
chick79
AG
Ok. I know he's real busy.
ChoppinDs40
AG
Gomow.com
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
ChoppinDs40 said:

Gomow.com

Gomow is very good and reliable. Maybe not the cheapest though but great customer sevice. You talk to real people and have online account access.

ChoppinDs40
AG
Used them for 5 years in Plano. My crew was on time and rarely, if ever, missed a day due to weather. $35 a week, mowed, edged and blowed. Pay by credit card.
Absolute
AG
Couple questions on gomow.

The site says they do not edge flowerbeds. What's up with that? Mine need to be weedeated at the border.

Do they offer occasional hedge trimming addons? Did not see an option for that.
Old Tom Morris
I've used Budget Lawncare for 20 years (you'll also see them listed as Thompson Lawncare). Their pricing is always competitive (have checked a few times over the years) and they are very reliable. Always there on the scheduled day, and when it storms, there's a good chance they'll still be there by the end of the day. If storms wipe out the day entirely, they'll still be there that week

They mow, edge/weedeat, and blow the grass. 3-4 dudes knock it all out in 10 minutes

https://budgetlawncare.net

They will also do hedge-trimming and flowerbed cleanout - negotiate one time and/or regular maintenance. My elderly dad used them for years too and had the flowerbeds serviced occasionally
ChoppinDs40
AG
Absolute said:

Couple questions on gomow.

The site says they do not edge flowerbeds. What's up with that? Mine need to be weedeated at the border.

Do they offer occasional hedge trimming addons? Did not see an option for that.

You can get a "bush crew" per hour. It was cheap when we used it years ago. I know it went up in price.
Absolute
AG
Ok cool. And assuming they do weed eat along the flowerbeds?
ChoppinDs40
AG
Absolute said:

Ok cool. And assuming they do weed eat along the flowerbeds?
they did when I used them
Absolute
AG
Tried out gomow. Came the day they were supposed to and did a good job. No complaints.

Thanks
Joe Schillaci 48
AG
I used Go Mow for several years to help a senior citizen out. (she has since passed away) They just about always did an excellent job. I complained one time and they sent a crew out the next day for a re-mowing.
then they called me the followingt day and wanted to know if I was happy.

I think they cover the whole state. They are very easy to deal with and always returned phone calls.

We have finally stopped Medicare Joe B 6/27/2024
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.