Metroplex
Sponsored by

Dallas Gun Club Membership For Sale

1,697 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by TMan86
TMan86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I have a Dallas Gun Club Resident membership I would like to sell. A resident member is anyone that resides within 200 miles of the club in Dallas. New resident memberships are being sold by the club for $10,000. I will sell mine for $7,000. There is a $3,000 transfer fee that I will pay through the proceeds.

If you are not familiar with Dallas Gun Club it is a historic gun club owned by its members located off of I-35 just south of GBT. It has three sporting clay courses and a number of other shooting discipline stations including trap, Olympic trap, skeet, five stand, super sporting helice, rifle and pistol range. The clubhouse is nice, secure and has lockers for gun storage and also has storage for off road equipment and ammunition.

The club house has a great menu and bar and has frequent events, leagues and competitions. The membership is genuinely nice and inviting.

www.dallasgunclub.com

Please email me with interest to dallasgunclubmembership4sale@gmail.com
Ol Jock 99
AG
Can you tell me more about their rifle range(s)? I know their shotgun stuff is top notch.
TMan86
AG
The range has actually been under renovation for some time. First, it was to rebuild the range natural retaining walls. So, I suppose the first thing to know is that the range is indoor/outdoor. The gun house is a cinder block structure that has 8 or 10 stations. The gun house has hvac. Shooters fire on targets that are outdoors between the retaining walls. For rifles, you position your own targets on boards at your desired range. Handguns have the typical motorized target clips to move your target to your desired range. The range is not staffed so members manage their own targets etc. Rules for the range are explicit and have a light notification procedure to ensure everyone knows if a member is out on the range. That being said, of all the times I have used the range I only recall one time when another member was there at the same time.

If you go to the website and select the "Facilities" tab and then "Shooting Courses" scroll down to pictures and you will see one picture (5th one down on the left side) that is a picture of the stations.
Fenrir
Are they actually renovating the rifle range? Last I heard it was still in limbo.
TMan86
AG
Good question: The renovations had been stuck in committee for awhile as they worked with the architect. That was the latest update that I have. The club reopens on Wednesday. I will call them then to get an update.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.