Metroplex
Sponsored by

Anyone have a real date for the Mansfield HEB.

2,739 Views | 21 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by gabehcoud
3rd Generation Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
All I can find is summer 2024.

Please if there is something more specific share that.

Thanks in advance.
gabehcoud
No but I wish they would have built it further south. That exit is going to be a traffic nightmare
3rd Generation Ag
AG
It already was a nightmare. And rather than come at it from 287 directly, I may try going one exit past, and coming at it from the south.
fc2112
No way I go anywhere close to that store for a few months. As much as I like HEB, traffic is gonna be a mess.
3rd Generation Ag
AG
I will go at 2 am if I have to...if it is a 24 hour store. I have been deprived for 8 years..paying way over the real cost for a few things I simply can't seem to live without..,like their cafe ole pods. Kroger is the best we have in Arlington, but it is so limited. 100 percent of my grocery budget witll be moved as soon as the new store opens.
fc2112
The Kroger at 287 and Sublett is my go to. Seems to have a great selection of stuff.
3rd Generation Ag
AG
I go to the one on Cooper and Green Oaks. Thins for seniors are missing. HEB had soups reay to cook..alll the ingredients in the right proprotions. I throw away too many fresh products because I have to buy too much to have just what I need. I love their precooked hamberger patties. Throw them in the air fryer for a few minutes and they taste right off the grill. Saves me having to buy hamburgers out with I get the urge. And the HEB bundles where you buy one item and get the rest of the things to go with it..and the list goes one. I simply love their quac. and their chicken salad..ready for sandwiches. and the list goes on and on And As I mention their cafe ole variations. That I pay double to order from sellers on Amazon. Coffee is a food group at my house. On a couple of occasions I have driven to the one at Burleson. I can spend three hours just going up and down the aisles and way too much money for my monthly grocery budget. My hope is that with one close I will fall back into my Central Texas habits and not try to buy everything I have been missing in one month.
double aught
AG
I haven't had a date from the HEB, but the pineapples are great!
Saxsoon
AG
Been trying to find a nice girl to take there when it opens but no luck
Fighting Texas Aggie Class of 2012
cr06gis
AG
Wednesday, June 26, is scheduled opening. Atleast that was told to me a couple weeks ago by someone that would know

Im also a Sublett Kroger customer, and will be transitioning to HEB. Will hold off a month or so
cr06gis
AG
Also, just found this on Yelp also claiming a June 26 opening. Looks like the date was added by the page "Owner" which I assume is HEB

3rd Generation Ag
AG
Thanks so much. Will try to save most of my grocery budget for the end of the month then.
Naveronski
AG
Saxsoon said:

Been trying to find a nice girl to take there when it opens but no luck
Aren't we supposed to meet them at HEB?
Roland Schitt
AG
Anybody heard anything about if/when HEB still plans to build at Chisholm Trail/McPherson? All I can find are articles from 2023 when HEB purchased the land but nothing since.
agcrock2005
AG
You won't know until they announce they are going to build. They've been sitting on land up here for decades. I bet that one won't be one they sit on for too long however since there's so much residential growth going on, and not many grocer options.
ArlingtonAg2015
AG
April 26
3rd Generation Ag
AG
In media now so super official.
fc2112
Opens tomorrow.

I'm waiting about a month before I try it.
3rd Generation Ag
AG
I went this last Monday. Grocery paradise, but way too crowded. Was able to get my cafe ole fix and the store brand guac. Plus a number of other heb only things. Was not able to get into the veggie or bakery areas.. Total gridlock. And two aisles in canned goods were gridlocked also. Wound up anyway with a wagon worth of things I had missed for years. I will go at six am next time. I wish they were a 24 hour store. Staff was super nice.

Get the app. I had been moved away so long, I was from the preferred card era, but now everything is on the app and the bar code there gets you the coupons and such.
chupacabra tacos
AG
Which app, My heb or heb Go?
3rd Generation Ag
AG
myheb. You show them the bar code to get the coupons and things.
gabehcoud
I shake my head at the parking lot as I drive by...I have zero desire to deal with a crowd over groceries.

Also the app explains the Aldi commercial mocking the need for an app to get savings.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.