Howdy Ags!

I'm happy to be back as a sponsor on TexAgs! Some of you guys may remember when I was a placekicker for the Texas A&M football team from 1997-2000. During those years we were the 1998 Big XII Championship team, and the 1999 team that won the bonfire game. Through those years I got to experience a lot of other places, but none of them came close to what it was like to play in Kyle Field, of course!

I've been doing fundraising ever since I graduated from A&M in 2001. Covid shut us down two years ago and I had to re-think the way we were doing things. Instead of continuing to rely on selling products to raise money ( ie: cookie dough, cups, popcorn, etc... ), I created an online donation platform for groups to be able to raise money digitally, and just receive donations instead of having to sell a product.

We went live with GroupFund in February of 2021, and it has been a tremendous success for our groups. It allows the students to sign up and receive a link that they can share with family and friends via Text, Email, and Social Media to receive donations.

We offer a lot of cool features like a student leaderboard, their own individual QR code, and text messages to them when someone donates. The campaigns are easy to run and share, and they typically run about 3 weeks.

I know a lot of you either coach, or have kids that are in sports and extracurriculars that need to raise money. I will be happy to work with you and help you reach your goal. Please contact me if you have any questions or would like to get one setup. You can also go to our website: groupfund.us.

Thanks and Gig 'em,

Terence Kitchens '00
President
Group Fund | USA Fundraisers