Metroplex
Sponsored by

Selling a Mercedes-Benz Sprinter...best option?

2,498 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by longeryak
catfan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Want to sell this:

2014 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter

2500 170 WB Passenger 3dr Van w/High Roof (2.1L 4cyl Turbodiesel 7A)

Where's the best place to sell it on the private market and not just sell to a dealer?

SuzyQ06
Check out Motorphilia. Its not private party, and I guess he is a dealer of some type, but he removes all of the hassle of selling your car. You won't need to worry about the toll tag being used, or that the car is still somehow registering under your name with the DMV. He'll take care of all of that, and you don't have to jack with literal tire kickers who want to waste your time and not buy the car.

We are likely about to sell my husband's Tundra to him. We've bought 2 cars from him, sold one to him, and will keep using him on into the future.
AggieMPH2005
Is it still in passenger configuration? I may be interested
catfan
Thanks Suzy. Will check it out.

MPH2005, yes, it's definitely in passenger configuration. Just drove to VT and back.
AggieMPH2005
How many miles? How much were you wanting for it?
catfan
140K miles and seeking $80K+
MB dealer said it was worth $100K but who knows.
AggieMPH2005
This is the part where I realize I am out of touch with current used Sprinter prices… good luck with sale
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
My company I drive for on the side might be interested.

I'll let them know.

Texker
AG
RVTrader if you want to go straight up private sale. Another option would be an RV dealer on consignment. Last look at POPRV but commission is 10%(industry standard)and your experience is going to depend on the independent rep.
nortex97
AG
Wow, me too. A 2 liter turbo diesel van for 80K, with over 100K on it. What a world.
george07
AG
Out of curiosity I looked it up and brand new passenger Sprinters are for sale in DFW for $65,000.
catfan
Check out the Weekender model. That's what my boss has. Decked out. I see a 2018 for $130k with 41k miles.
knoxtom
not sure I would believe that MB dealer, you might want to look at ones for sale
longeryak
catfan said:

140K miles and seeking $80K+
MB dealer said it was worth $100K but who knows.
Take that and run.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.