Metroplex
Sponsored by

Dallas County Attorney for Divorce Decree Modification

2,203 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 10 mo ago by Objective Aggie
JBLHAG03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Thanks.
Captain Quagmire
AG
Taylor Joeckel at Koons Fuller.
Thomas Little
AG
I'll be happy to talk with you about it. I''m a family lawyer practicing mainly in Denton and Collin County but do some stuff in Dallas. I can help you talk through your case.

My office number is 940-489-8440. I won't charge a consult fee for someone contacting me off of TexAgs.

www.littlefamilylawfirm.com

Just let me know if I can help.

Thomas
92TXAG
AG
Captain Quagmire said:

Koons Fuller

vanity firm; don't waste your money - everyone in the profession knows this and judges loathe them
aggiespartan
AG
My firm does family law also. I'm at Cowles & Thompson and recommend Claire James.
Log
AG
92TXAG said:

Captain Quagmire said:

Koons Fuller

vanity firm; don't waste your money - everyone in the profession knows this and judges loathe them
They and my ex tried to F me during my divorce. Until I nuclear bombed them with mountains of evidence. Didn't help that my ex didn't disclose things to her attorney or be truthful.

Call up and ask for Angel. Tell them I sent you. She's an Ag, and has a great poker face when dealing with the other side.

https://www.gbfamilylaw.com/attorney/angel-j-berbarie/
Objective Aggie
AG
92TXAG said:

Captain Quagmire said:

Koons Fuller

They are just awful arrogant people.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.