Metroplex
Sponsored by

XPost from Job Network - looking for corporate counsel position

967 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Duncan Idaho
aggiespartan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Open to any sort of position within a company. My legal experience is in family law (in Oregon) and for the last year and a half (since we moved back to Texas), I've been running my own baking business, but I miss the intellectual work. I really don't want to go back to family law. Looking for connections or a startup that will be willing to give someone a chance that is ready to put in the work. Thanks for any help.
SuzyQ06
That is going to be hard to swing.

Most in-house positions land with people who have represented that company as "out-house" counsel in the past.

Let's go to lunch. (817) 737-4000. www.gardnersmithlaw.com I do family law exclusively, so I know where you are coming from on not wanting to get back in that realm (I love it though).

There is an Aggie Roundtable luncheon every first and third Wednesday at Angelos. Several attorneys frequent it.

Are you in the girl attorney networking groups on Facebook and other related Facebook groups? Post there. You will get more traction there.
Duncan Idaho
I cant imagine why someone who has been bringing joy to the world with a cookie business wouldnt want to go back into family law.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.