Metroplex
Sponsored by

Puppy/dog training for anxiety/support

1,235 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by hatchback
SkierAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I need good recommendations for a trainer for our golden doodle puppy we got for our son. He has some sensory processing/anxiety disorders and we were advised that getting a puppy for support would be a benefit. Several people had contacted my wife and had success stories so we decided to pursue this option. Our pup is almost 10 weeks, very playful as doodles are, but we want to get proper training so he can be the best for our son.

Thanks in advance!
"Anything less than your best is a felony"
2aggiesmom
I highly recommend www.walkoflifedogtraining.com She trains throughout the DFW metroplex. Her instagram page is ftworthdogtrainer and has lots of video examples of her training. Goodluck. I well trained dog is a joy to everyone. We take our two Austrailian Shepherds everywhe we go.
BoDog
AG
Doggy CBD and no Im not joking. It works!!!
hatchback
AG
My wife and I just had a two hour in-home session with Art from DogFit Dallas. In that short amount of time, he gave us some good tips and training exercises to get our energetic Blue Heeler in line.

Definitely worth a call. We're already planning a follow up in a few months.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.