Metroplex
Sponsored by

Home inspector recommendation

1,682 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by planoaggie123
zag213004
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
looking for recommendations in FW area for home inspector that performs 11 month home ownership inspections..

Thanks
Ol Jock 99
AG
Absolute. He's a regular on here.
cpa81
AG
Semper Fi Home Inspections
planoaggie123
AG
Ol Jock 99 said:

Absolute. He's a regular on here.

Agree. Just used him on a deal. Did not realize until after that he posts on here. Straightforward and thorough. I like the independent guys vs the larger groups. Tend to take more pride in their work.

http://absoluteinspections.net/
bco2003
AG
+3 Absolute. Have used Kevin 3 times.
zag213004
AG
I called Kevin from absolute. He does not come out to fort Worth for inspections
planoaggie123
AG
Sorry to hear and somewhat surprised. He must be booked solid. Figured he might help an Ag our but I guess not.

Another guy we were referred is Mike Martin with Advance Inspections. Another Aggie if that matters to you. Might run into another issue with FW as he is a Plano/McKinney guy but that just seems so odd. It's not THAT far.
zag213004
AG
Yeah I need home inspector that covers north fort Worth (287&I-35W)
aggie889
AG
Semper Fi Home Inspections can help you out (full disclosure: that's who I work for). We go everywhere in the metroplex, so North FW is not a problem for us. We can usually get you in within a day or two and our guys are really good. Our owner (retired Marine) isn't an Aggie but his son and daughter-in-law both recently graduated from A&M so he's been pretty well indoctrinated at this point, haha.

https://semperfihomeinspections.com/
Pabby
AG
Had a really good experience with Ryan just a week ago or so.

http://truvisioninspections.com/

You can text the number on his website and he gets back to you very quickly.
Absolute
AG
planoaggie123 said:

Sorry to hear and somewhat surprised. He must be booked solid. Figured he might help an Ag our but I guess not.

Another guy we were referred is Mike Martin with Advance Inspections. Another Aggie if that matters to you. Might run into another issue with FW as he is a Plano/McKinney guy but that just seems so odd. It's not THAT far.

Sorry again that I don't go out there. I try to when I can, especially for other Ags, but it is a far enough drive that it can mess up the day's schedule. Things are scheduled pretty tight right now least a week out for me. Thrown in traffic delays and it can be an hour each way.

Honestly, I don't really understand the companies where a single person advertises covering from west of FW to East of Dallas, North to Sherman and South to ennis. It is just oo big an area when you stay busy in a smaller footprint and scheduling rarely works out to be in the same place all day.
planoaggie123
AG
Absolute said:

planoaggie123 said:

Sorry again that I don't go out there. I try to when I can, especially for other Ags, but it is a far enough drive that it can mess up the day's schedule. Things are scheduled pretty tight right now least a week out for me. Thrown in traffic delays and it can be an hour each way.

Honestly, I don't really understand the companies where a single person advertises covering from west of FW to East of Dallas, North to Sherman and South to ennis. It is just oo big an area when you stay busy in a smaller footprint and scheduling rarely works out to be in the same place all day.

Makes sense especially if a typical day involves multiple inspections and you are booked out. Was thinking maybe with how long they take it would be hard to knock out 2 in a day. No matter how much you want to help Ags it's real money so have to make the best business decisions for you.

100% recommend you for any inspections in the Plano area.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.