Metroplex
Sponsored by

Landscaping/Sprinkler recommendation

1,647 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by gvine07
Phat32
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone have a good landscaper?

We have an overgrown ivy yard that needs demo, sprinkler install, and maybe sod lay if within budget.
craig09
AG
What area of the metroplex?
mAgnoliAg
Phat32
AG
WRL area/Lake Highlands
Phat32
AG
Anyone?
mAgnoliAg
AG
I could do the irrigation, but I don't know your price range. You could PM me. Not a landscaper so if you want all in one, then not me. We coordinate with landscapers but not sure if the normal ones without crazy designs and crazy prices would go up there.
Red Rover
AG
Brumley Gardens is one I've seen doing some landscaping work. I'm not sure the sizes of projects they do and I have heard that they are expensive, but that would be one name to check out.

There is a general contractor that lives somewhere close to Wallace Elem that might either have a crew that does landscaping or know who would. If I think of his name I'll post it here.

Let me know if you find someone, I may be forced to do some landscaping as well.
gigemags87
AG
Find a good irrigation company? I need one too - west Plano area.
mAgnoliAg
AG
gigemags87 said:

Find a good irrigation company? I need one too - west Plano area.

What do you need?
gigemags87
AG
I have drip irrigation under my grass. Not sure how well it's working - need some help evaluating it. It's on part of the yard that's in shade and grass isn't growing - I plan to plant ground cover.
lawless89
Ballpark cost for sprinkler install in backyard? 3,000 sq ft. Getting ready to lay sod soon. Already have system in the front (that needs some repairs). In SW FW.

We talking $500? $1000? $5000?
mAgnoliAg
AG
lawless89 said:

Ballpark cost for sprinkler install in backyard? 3,000 sq ft. Getting ready to lay sod soon. Already have system in the front (that needs some repairs). In SW FW.

Depends on pressure/size of meter and DCVA, if you have extra wires, and shape of area (all open or not) but I'd say ~$1500 maybe
mAgnoliAg
AG
gigemags87 said:

I have drip irrigation under my grass. Not sure how well it's working - need some help evaluating it. It's on part of the yard that's in shade and grass isn't growing - I plan to plant ground cover.

Hmmm yeah I would have to see it
lawless89
Is this what you do? Wanna give me a quote on the job? New privacy fence going in next week. Sod coming in March or April.

Text me 9seven957fourtwo3zero3

mAgnoliAg said:

lawless89 said:

Depends on pressure/size of meter and DCVA, if you have extra wires, and shape of area (all open or not) but I'd say ~$1500 maybe
mAgnoliAg
AG
lawless89 said:

Is this what you do? Wanna give me a quote on the job? New privacy fence going in next week. Sod coming in March or April.

Text me 9seven957fourtwo3zero3

mAgnoliAg said:

lawless89 said:

Yes it's part of what I do. I will check out my schedule tomorrow and see what we can workout. Email info to magnoliag6@gmail.com
gvine07
AG
To piggy back on this thread - does anybody have a landscaper that will aerate my lawn (pull the plugs out)? I'm in NE Carrollton and my lawn guy doesn't have an aerator.

I know I can rent one at Home Depot for $80, but I don't have a truck and I'm guessing it will cost the same (or less!) to have a pro do it
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.