Metroplex
Sponsored by

rental property management company in Dallas

823 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by wbt5845
aggiegolf86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Any recommendations? There is a chance I could be moving soon and looking into the possibly of renting my current house
94DallasAG
AG
Tom's - they're based out of Ft Worth but cover the Metroplex

tomspm.com

khaos288
AG
Plano Property Management could not be more highly recommended by me. Shoot me a PM and I'll give you my name to tell them, and you can share a laugh and hear a story about why they're so awesome.
The Pilot
AG
I'm on the renter side. I'd recommend Uptown Dallas Properties, I would NOT recommend Silberman Realty. The latter seems to be either overcommitted or simply terrible at communicating. We'll go weeks before we get answers. It took them 6 weeks to give us key fobs to our gate.
Keeper of The Spirits
AG
I use Campagna they are good but expensive
East Dallas Ag
AG
PMI McCaw Property Management - Kyle McCaw is a good Ag
wbt5845
AG
I know this isn't what you asked but...

The first time I went TDY I used a property management company and all they did was take 10% of my rent.

After that, I rented it myself and had a buddy I paid $100 to for every time something went wrong and I had to have a contractor out.

With a management company, they take 10% of your rent and force you to use and pay their contractors for repairs (which all seem to be owned by a brother in law and are more $ than other contractors). The only plus is they help you find good tenants (or at least they ought to). You can do that yourself and save thousands.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.