Metroplex
Sponsored by

Dallas Places to Buy Veal

7 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by bert harbinson
FTAco07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anybody know a place in the Park Cities, Lakewood, or near East Dallas areas that regularly stocks veal cutlets? I haven't seen them at Jimmy's, Kroger, Whole Foods, or Central Market the last few times I've been. I was planning to try Rudolph's, but wanted to see if Texags knew stuff.
dcbowers
AG
Kuby's ?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
powerbelly
AG
dcbowers said:

Kuby's ?
This. If they don't have it, they can get it.
FTAco07
AG
Kuby's had it!
dcbowers
AG
Kuby's is awesome.

As an unsolicited, uncompensated plug, check out the Meat Shop on Lover's Lane (across from Celebration). Just opened, currently in a soft opening. Sells locally sourced Wagyu beef. www.meatshoptx.com
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
aggielostinETX
AG
dcbowers said:

Kuby's is awesome.

As an unsolicited, uncompensated plug, check out the Meat Shop on Lover's Lane (across from Celebration). Just opened, currently in a soft opening. Sells locally sourced Wagyu beef. www.meatshoptx.com
Interesting...
“A republic, if you can keep it”

AggieKatie2 said:
ETX is honestly starting to scare me a bit as someone who may be trigger happy.
drewser95
AG
FYI, Central Market (Lovers & Greenville) did have veal cutlets at the butcher counter yesterday. Had a couple of other different cuts as well.
walton91
There is also a butcher shop that just opened in the Farmers Market, American Butchers. They are located right next to Rex's Seafood. Have no idea if they have veal but could be another option to check out.
bert harbinson
AG
Tom Thumb in Plano often has cutlets. Check one of the Dallas stores.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.