Metroplex
Sponsored by

Best place to buy a mattress?

2,681 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Law Hall 69-72
catfan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Online or in a store with Mem Day sale?
MattAg06
AG
We bought a Leesa mattress online last September and love it. It's cheap enough to where you can buy a new one every couple of years for less money than one you'd get in a store.
The Pilot
AG
Bought a queen memory foam from Amazon on sale for $300, I was really unsure given the price but the reviews were great and 4 years later still great. Will probably buy a king soon.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B005A4OO80/ref=yo_ii_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1
rebel06
AG
Weir's
t - cam
AG
Nebraska has every price range cornered. Tough to beet if you need to lay on it to try it out.
91AggieLawyer
AG
We just bought a Temperpedic at a Relax the Back store a couple of months ago. What was cool was that they said if we got a doc's note that stated the mattress was needed for medical purposes, they'd waive sales tax. Plus, they gave us $500 in store credit.
ww
AG
Go online and buy one that can be delivered in a box and then come back to size or "air out." I recommend Spa Sensations from Walmart (they have different thicknesses, price points, and features). We just bought a king for the guest bedroom. Previously had one in our master and both our kids have one.

Currently have a Leesa (that we were given) that we really like.

Looked at Casper, Leesa, etc., but for the price, I'm good with replacing the cheap Walmart one with another if we ever think we need it. Will never buy from an actual furniture store again, much less a spring/coil one. Don't get me started on Tempurpedic, but maybe I'm just LOLpoor.
t - cam
AG
williamwolf114 said:

Go online and buy one that can be delivered in a box and then come back to size or "air out." I recommend Spa Sensations from Walmart (they have different thicknesses, price points, and features). We just bought a king for the guest bedroom. Previously had one in our master and both our kids have one.

Looked at Casper, Leesa, etc., but for the price, I'm good with replacing the cheap Walmart one with another if we ever think we need it. Will never buy from an actual furniture store again, much less a spring/coil one. Don't get me started on Tempurpedic, but maybe I'm just LOLpoor.

I've heard good things about Casper. Thinking about one for our guest room that needs to be replaced.
ww
AG
t - cam said:

williamwolf114 said:

I've heard good things about Casper. Thinking about one for our guest room that needs to be replaced.
Give Tuft & Needle a look as well. There was a neat comparison written between the three and one other:

Casper vs. Leesa vs. Tuft & Needle vs. Saatva Mattress Review

Being able to replace the mattress 3 times over before reaching the price of 1 of the others is what did it for me after taking the leap on the Walmart one in the past.
Law Hall 69-72
AG
The best place has got to be craigslist. Bedbugs and mystery stains are free.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.