Metroplex
Sponsored by

day care in Fort Worth/Benbrook

1,034 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by AgCMT
ChiveOn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
the toddler is about 18 months and because of changes she will no longer be able to be watched by our mother in law starting July-ish (we hope)

we've been looking for day care options but nothing meets even basic requirements

anyone have some recommendations?
EOE
We sent our son to FW Montessori at Alta Mesa and Chisholm Trail at 18 months. He turned five last week and has been there the whole time. We have sent both our kids to Spanish school House on Camp Bowie for their summer camps but they offer pre school as well during the school year.
TSUAggie
Our 4 year old has been at Children's Courtyard on Bryant Irvin since he was a little over a year old. We absolutely love it and our son loves it. His teachers are awesome and he has learned way more than I ever thought possible. We signed up for the dual language classes. At first they had a tough time keeping an English/Spanish teacher, but now he's had the same teacher for quite a while. They also have cameras that allow you to check in on the classroom at any time. Check them out soon, because they will Run out of spots quickly.
20ag07
^We've been happy at CC as well for several years. Both ours started at 10 weeks old.
ChiveOn
AG
those that mention Children's Courtyard, do you do the full 5 days or less?
TSUAggie
We started 3 days a week, then full time once my wife landed a different job.
aglaohfour
AG
If he'll be 2 by September 1, I'd highly recommend St. Christopher Episcopal Preschool in the Fall. My daughter has been going there Tue/Thu half days since September, and we'll do MWF starting next Fall. The teachers and the director are awesome and my daughter has really blossomed there. The one drawback is that they follow the FWISD schedule, so that may not be feasible if both parents work.
TXAG9
AG
highly recommend lil goldman's on Hulen. The teachers/directors are great and very informative. And before you ask no, you don't have to be Jewish to attend.
AgCMT
AG
High Ridge on 2871 isn't too bad.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.