Metroplex
Sponsored by

Looking for retirement financial advisor in Fort Worth

1,259 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by AgFB
BigAg81
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Retiring in April and looking a for a highly recommended retirement investment adviser - fee only no commission. Not interested in going to the Dallas area - must have a location in Tarrant County. Thanks.
ftworthag02
AG
I know my parents love their financial planner Gene Lamis w/ Edward Jones 817-820-0306
https://www.edwardjones.com/financial-advisor/index.html?CIRN=d7gFtME1Cz3GhdamAWOmMA%2F7Sh%2FpL8d2Jo7lJEuhaJhc8I%2B0B%2BZcpOAj240BhGSU
Aggiewes
AG
BigAg81 - Check out www.heritage-retirement.com

Give us a call. Located in Colleyville.

Wes '87
progress
AG
Make sure you're working with a CFP - Certified Financial Planner. it's a crucial designation across the industry, as there are many (good) people out there who will call themselves 'financial advisors', but that designation is the standard to attain.
Happy to connect you with one.

AgFB
AG
Good advice. I'm one of those without the CFP designation (my partner does). It's not necessary in my role with our firm but yes - it's not easy to get and a good idea to look for one when you are looking around.

I'd stay away from EJ. Gene is a good guy (I used to work at EJ) but the firm only allows their advisors to use a limited number of tools to help clients. If it's a pretty basic plan with pretty basic investments, EJ would still be an option. Happy to answer any questions via DM.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.