Austin
Sponsored by

6 Year Old in ICU after Teravista home broken into

3,155 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 5 mo ago by TamuKid
TamuKid
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Terrible news up in Teravista. Jeremy could use everyone's prayers right now.

There's a GoFundMe link at the end of the article if you feel inclined to contribute. I really hope Jeremy can pull through. I cannot imagine something like this happening to my similarly aged son.

https://www.kvue.com/article/news/crime/father-speaks-out-after-6-year-old-son-attacked/269-d31ab78e-a4ee-432d-aa7d-8f41a804fcd9
The Real Napster
" Now, I am just told by the ICU that he is not gonna make it."

That son of a ****.
AgGrad99
AG
The mom is a teacher at RRHS.

Terrible story
BadMoonRisin
AG
How awful
AgGrad99
AG
Last I heard, he'd had two brain surgeries, and they were going to wait to see how he responds before determining the next course of action.

I hope what I heard is the case, and not old news..
500,000ags
AG
Seriously, beat this dude with a damn bat, let him heal, and rinse and repeat. This is absolutely nuts, as reported.
BlueMiles
AG
An excerpt from today's GoFundMe update:

"He remains in critical care, as is the case for the type of injury, but he is stable and we are grateful for the progress he continues to show - he's a warrior and I, a proud Papa."
TamuKid
AG
Jeremy passed away today. After 60+ days fighting for his life since the attack. I cannot imagine his family's pain.
Furlock Bones
AG
just saw this.
cityagboy
AG
It was the neighbor? Did he have a mental breakdown? History? What was the motive?

Terribly sad
TamuKid
AG
Yes, his neighbor, 39 year old Daniel Logan, broke into their home and hit him with a baseball bat.
WilCo Sheriff Mike Gleason, when questioned about Logan's motive said he believed Logan was experiencing a mental health crisis.

Logan was found incompetent to stand trial on Oct 5th. Mental hearing scheduled for Nov 28th.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2023/11/15/texas-boy-jeremy-diaz-dies-baseball-bat-attack-daniel-logan/71590941007/
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.