Austin
Sponsored by

Dog trainer

1,005 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by The Black Tinoceros
hoosieraggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
Looking for good dog trainer. Got a german shepherd pup. Any suggestions appreciated. Thanks.
512Ag
AG
We used Sit Means Sit for our headstrong lab. She's a work in progress, but the difference has been amazing since going to classes with them. Highly recommend.
momlaw
AG
We are using The Stellar Dog for our young Belgian/German Shepherd.
Megan, the owner's experience includes 6 years working with GSD seeing eye dogs, in addition to many years working with a wide variety of dogs and owners.
We have been very pleased as she is training us, too.
The Stellar Dog website
The Stellar Dog Facebook
PM or email in profile if you have specific questions.
momlaw
aggie_rcrtr
I did a lot of research and settled on Ashley's K9 training and have been happy with her. She has lots of options from privates to training in her home.
Potcake
AG
aggie_rcrtr said:

I did a lot of research and settled on Ashley's K9 training and have been happy with her. She has lots of options from privates to training in her home.

Does she work at Austin Canine Center?
aggie_rcrtr
Potcake said:

aggie_rcrtr said:

Does she work at Austin Canine Center?
I don't think so - she does training full time. Here is her website - https://www.ashleysk9training.com/
Propane & Accessories
AG
The Dog Alliance in Cedar Park does some good work and they have classes/ camps for dogs
https://academy.thedogalliance.org/w/events/?_ga=2.43535333.156515745.1675793590-738601314.1675793590
The Black Tinoceros
AG
We used Signature K-9 before. They are in Elgin. They were good in 2019 but then weren't helpful when we paid $800 for some follow up lessons in 2022.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.