Austin
Sponsored by

Pest Control recommended in Willco

657 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by TamuKid
SteveBott
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Short story. I have carpenter ants and despite my wife an I doing the DIY stuff we are losing the battle. So need recs for pest guys, or gals, up here. Located Round Rock.

Thank you
Red Pear Felipe
Sponsor
AG
I've used Reliant Pest Management for 10 years now. Call them up. They may have routes that go to RR.
Shanerbock06
AG
There is an old post about this somewhere, but one that I kept seeing being referred was Heart of Texas Pest Control.

http://www.heartoftexaspestcontrol.com/

I haven't used them, but we are in a similar situation - my home remedy isn't working this year.
SteveBott
AG
Thanks for the recs so far. We had carpenters about 10 years ago and they were and are a real pain in the ass. It looks like the original nest started under my deck so getting direct access is impossible. It's zipped up really tight. Now they are in the walls.

Literally dropping out of my AC vents on my wife's work space. Momma ain't happy so neither am I.
TxAgg07
AG
We have used Oliver Pest Control for the past two years and have been happy with them.
rugger74
AG
Try ABC.
discobrob
AG
Vector One.
TamuKid
AG
SteveBott said:

Short story. I have carpenter ants and despite my wife an I doing the DIY stuff we are losing the battle. So need recs for pest guys, or gals, up here. Located Round Rock.

Thank you

Call Brett and Lynx Pest Control.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.