Austin
Sponsored by

Need home foudation repair recommendations

1,135 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Mike Elko
agfan1030
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My daughter (an Aggie) is in need of foundation repair on her house in SE Austin. Cracks.
Any recommendations for foundation repair companies in Austin would be appreciated.
ECC
AG
I've used these folks professionally and personally and have really enjoying working with them. Ask for Simon.

https://qualityfoundationrepairaustin.com/
Red Pear Felipe
Sponsor
AG
agfan1030 said:

My daughter (an Aggie) is in need of foundation repair on her house in SE Austin. Cracks.
Any recommendations for foundation repair companies in Austin would be appreciated.

Let me guess…does she live in the Bradshaw Crossing subdivision? I have heard good things about CenTex Foundation Repair. Give them a call!
Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear RealtyAustin Monthly
agfan1030
She lives in Park Ridge.
agfan1030
Will be using this business. Hope they are good.
Mike Elko
AG
agfan1030 said:

Will be using this business. Hope they are good.
How'd it go? I'm looking for recs, too. Thanks.
DuncanLEO
Are y'all calling a structural engineer first? I admit I'm no expert on this stuff but had what I thought was a foundation issue. I called three companies out and got a wide variety of costs and opinions on how damaged my foundation was.

I paid a structural engineer maybe $500 and found I had no real issue at all. He let me know i had an irrigation issue to fix. Anyway, even if you have an issue, this seems like a small price to pay for real metrics on where your foundation stands from someone not trying to sell you something.
jonesy14
AG
What structural engineer did you use?
Mike Elko
AG
DuncanLEO said:

Are y'all calling a structural engineer first? I admit I'm no expert on this stuff but had what I thought was a foundation issue. I called three companies out and got a wide variety of costs and opinions on how damaged my foundation was.

I paid a structural engineer maybe $500 and found I had no real issue at all. He let me know i had an irrigation issue to fix. Anyway, even if you have an issue, this seems like a small price to pay for real metrics on where your foundation stands from someone not trying to sell you something.
Good advice, thanks. Out of curiosity, what signs were present to make you think you initially had a foundation issue?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.