Austin
Sponsored by

Recommendations Needed Movers / Estate Sales

961 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by stevopike
goose91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Recommendations Needed Movers / Estate Sales

The parents have decided to downsize and move from Austin to Bryan.

Looking for recommendations for the following

• Movers to help pack and the move from SW Austin to Bryan.
  • Company to handle an estate sale of the items they no longer want / need after the move.

Thanks in advance,
Chris '91
512Ag
AG
I've used Einstein Movers twice for moves. Highly recommend. Owners are Ags, I'm pretty sure.
Keeper of The Spirits
AG
I'd sell the big stuff on your own and donate the rest, estate sale fees are north of 50%
momlaw
AG
Move from Aggieland to Lago area.
Recommendations?
Storage might be involved.
Thank you
momlaw
tamc91
AG
Einstein just moved my new neighbors in across the road. They seemed to do a good job and had a large crew.

The other company I've heard positive things about is Square Cow. I've read on here that both are Aggie owned, but I have not confirmed.
MaroonStain
AG
Einstein is good. Those guys busy their ass.
Post removed:
by user
stevopike
AG
look up 3 men movers, I had them move me from austin to houston back in 2018, they charge by the hour, not the pound. They also do packing. Good thing is they will pack a day or two before, then load up in the morning and unload that afternoon/night. No overnight stuff.

I have moved a few times, we moved from Denver to Houston in 2010 with one of the big movers (paid for by company) and then again in 2015 from Houston to Austin (paid by company) and they were the same price. They claimed the mileage in between was not a big factor, BS.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.