Austin
Sponsored by

Woodworker needed

1,184 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by tlepoC
StaffingMgr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Looking for someone to build a couple benches that would go around our cowboy / stock pool. Have the exact specs needed.

We're in central Austin but open to anyone in greater area.

Thanks!
AggieOO
don't have anything for you, but my wife is interested in a cowboy pool. however, i can't imagine the water in these things not being 90+ degrees in the dead of summer. am i missing something?
emando2000
AG
My buddy Zack Calloway class of '02 is doing some nice custom work right now. He made the change from corporate to starting out on his own. 512 five zero seven 6743. He lives in Lago and tell him Mando referred you. dzcwoodworks is his instagram page.
Keeper of The Spirits
AG
You want to keep the covered in day and open at night for sure, maybe use a fountain to help cool and about 300 pounds of
Ice will cool it off 10 degrees. 90 isn't a terrible temp but higher is. They really need to be in the shade or have a chiller
Aggietaco
AG
We've had one for 2 years now, this will be our 3rd summer with it. Ours gets full morning sun until after noon and then catches shade from the house. I'll typically drain it a bit (maybe 1/8-1/4 drain down) and refill with new water a few times late in the summer if it's getting hot, but the water is too cool more often than too hot. I have my pump set to run for 90 minutes each day at 4:30 AM to help cycle the water when it is coolest outside.
wadd96
AG
There is that agrams dude...
All the God's, all the Heavens, all the Hells are within you.
StaffingMgr
Thanks Mando, I've reached out to Zach.

Taco - great idea on cycling early morning hours, will have to try that. We've had ours about a month and will start playing with the settings.
tlepoC
AG
Can you share the specs? I'm going to install one soon here in Austin.

Did you actually go through cowboy pool? Their price for turn key is hard to say no to buy I can build a better one myself if I could only find the Hastings black label anywhere around here.
stardustag
AG
StaffingMgr said:

Thanks Mando, I've reached out to Zach.

Taco - great idea on cycling early morning hours, will have to try that. We've had ours about a month and will start playing with the settings.
Doesn't Cowboy Pool sell some accessories, including benches? Or at least I thought I've seen pictures of some in their marketing emails. I've been thinking about getting Cowboy Pool for a while now but just couldn't pull the trigger yet.
tlepoC
AG
Those accessories are where their profit is - based on the prices!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.