Austin
Sponsored by

HVAC Company that will return my inquiry

1,446 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by El_Guero512
jkm1982
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Need to replace our A/C system. We have a 5-ton heat pump unit. I've reviewed the below "AC company reqs" thread and reached out to Air Comfort Systems and Airwerks. Can't get a return call. We live in the Cat Mountain area.

Any suggestions on someone to contact that you have confidence in returning a request for bid? Appreciate the help, Austin Ags!

chet98
AG
I use a guy named Josh White at Comfort Solutions Service

Website is kind of generic but we've used him for minor repairs (board dies and needs to be replaced) and we're doing his semi-annual maintenance plan, for what that's worth.

http://www.cssaustin.com/
aggiederelict
Mr. Cool. Not sure if they are taking on new clients but they have been very reasonable to us over the years.
dsvogel05
AG
I've used Green Leaf with success in Round Rock.
Potcake
AG
It's real simple Peter Pan, you're gonna call Radiant.

Not really. We have a regular maintenance plan with another company that gives us priority on emergency calls and other one-off issues.
wadd96
AG
Call Ward at Expert Air in Hutto. Tell him Travis referred you. If you don't get a call back, let me know and I can put some pressure on...
(512) 255-6525
CapCity12thMan
AG
Steve Koenig
Total Comfort A/C

Steve's dad owns the company - it's definitely mom and pop but Steve is awesome. You won't find them on the web or anything....truly word of mouth mom and pop, honest guys.

512-289-3556
Hanrahan
AG
Surprised you haven't heard from Ed at airwerks, he's usually Johnny on the spot….
Sandman98
AG
Just replaced mine today and A-US Air Conditioning was fantastic.
TxAgg07
AG
Heads up, 5 ton heat pump units are hard to come by at the moment.
El_Guero512
My buddy can help you. Owns his own company A&G heating and air phone 512-296-6130. Tell him James sent ya
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.