Austin
Sponsored by

Game watching bar for Colorado?

1,461 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by SwansAg14
BeltonAg18
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
New to Austin, what's the Aggie bar, or is there a specific one for Colorado?

TIA
Fumbleruski
AG
The Capital City A&M Club will be meeting at Lustre Pearl East this year for watch parties.
BeltonAg18
AG
Saw that, but didn't look like they were doing it for Colorado game
Hanrahan
AG
Don't know about lustre East for game watching this weekend (i can ask the owner if you like), but FYI to anyone going to the game, there is a lustre pearl Denver now if you want to hit up an Aggie owned place while in for the Colorado game.
KT 90
AG
Hanrahan said:

Don't know about lustre East for game watching this weekend (i can ask the owner if you like), but FYI to anyone going to the game, there is a lustre pearl Denver now if you want to hit up an Aggie owned place while in for the Colorado game.

Didn't realize Lustre Pearl was Aggie owned. The south location isn't too far from me, will have to try it out sometime.

KT 90
AG
KT 90 said:

Hanrahan said:

Didn't realize Lustre Pearl was Aggie owned. The south location isn't too far from me, will have to try it out sometime.

As soon as I post that, I see there is an "Aggie owned" thread not too far down . I haven't been to this board much lately....

Hanrahan
AG
KT 90 said:

Yeah the owner is a super cool guy. They (he and his wife) own all the lustre pearls, Clive and container bar. He's in Denver now for the game and you should def check the place out. Let me know your thoughts on armadillo Den as well which is a stone's throw from lustre south. I own a piece of that place (as does the lustre owner).

Matsui
AG
Anyone know where the game watch party is around marble falls?
SwansAg14
AG
Austin Aggie watch party info: https://www.austinags.org/article.html?aid=162
Next one is Arkansas
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.