Austin
Sponsored by

Zoning Information - Williamson County?

1,280 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Dr T and the Women
agcrock2005
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Cross posted from Real Estate Forum...

Anyone know where to find out exactly what can be built on a certain parcel? Going to Williamson CAD I don't see any zoning information other than "F1 - Real, Commercial". I want to find more detail. GIS Wilco didn't have much information either. Thanks.
evan_aggie
AG
https://www.wilco.org/Departments/Infrastructure/County-Engineer-Road-and-Bridge/Frequently-Asked-Questions

Williamson County doesn't have any. But the city limits within WC probably do.
agcrock2005
AG
Thank you.
Hudson2508
AG
If you are in a City Limit let me know and I can walk you through what the zoning would allow. I do a ton of preliminary entitlement work for commercial properties and happy to get you started in the right direction.

If outside any city limits or ETJ, you are likely going to be limited by utility availability and developable area outside any floodplain or sensitive environmental features.
dmart90
AG
evan_aggie said:

https://www.wilco.org/Departments/Infrastructure/County-Engineer-Road-and-Bridge/Frequently-Asked-Questions

Williamson County doesn't have any. But the city limits within WC probably do.

Correct. Wilco has no zoning, only the incorporated areas do.
agcrock2005
AG
Hudson2508 said:

If you are in a City Limit let me know and I can walk you through what the zoning would allow. I do a ton of preliminary entitlement work for commercial properties and happy to get you started in the right direction.

If outside any city limits or ETJ, you are likely going to be limited by utility availability and developable area outside any floodplain or sensitive environmental features.
Thanks. I'll reach out to you next week.
Dr T and the Women
AG
Hudson2508 said:

I would love to connect also. I am looking at some land in wilco. What is the best way to reach you?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.