Austin
Sponsored by

Concrete Contractor recommendations in Georgetown/Leander area

1,007 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BreweryAg
BreweryAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking for recommended concrete contractors in the Georgetown/Leander area. We are looking to do a substantial driveway addition in the next few months, and later on slabs for a Casita, a pool house, and a smoker kitchen. I know the market is nuts right now so even more reason to trust the contractor you hire right? Any help is appreciated!
maverick2076
Kevin Nelson. (325) 370-9755
BreweryAg
AG
Thanks Maverick, I'll give Kevin a call.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Does he do pool/porch decking?
maverick2076
He does landscaping/irrigation, but he also runs a concrete crew. I believe he does some deck work as well. Call him and ask.
BMach
AG
Asked the guys that poured my neighbor's driveway to add a driveway for me last September. Julian was his son (dad doesn't speak English) 512-618-7564. $4 a foot!
BreweryAg
AG
BMach said:

Asked the guys that poured my neighbor's driveway to add a driveway for me last September. Julian was his son (dad doesn't speak English) 512-618-7564. $4 a foot!

Thanks BMach, will look Julian up! Crazy how much stuff has gone up just since last September...concrete alone cost me close to that much when we poured a sidewalk a few weeks ago (never again)!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.