Austin
Sponsored by

Capital City A&M Club

1,598 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by SwansAg14
Howdy Dammit
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What is the demographic like on the happy hours? Me and my wife are thinking of going to the next happy hour and would like to hang out with our relative age group (late 20s)
The Fall Guy
AG
50 year old swingers...

Jk
SteveBott
AG
You will definitely stick out like a swollen thumb. Better off going to the football watch parties.
centexaggie2010
AG
It just depends on the month and the location, as the crowd tends to vary a bit based on those factors.

It has been a while since I went to one, but from what I remember, most of them skew toward newer graduates. There is the occasional one where there is a group of late 20's/early 30's Ags hanging out.
barbacoa taco
AG
The Fall Guy said:

50 year old swingers...

Jk

are the HHs at someone's mansion in Westlake/Steiner ranch?
SwansAg14
AG
Scrolling through the Austin posts and found this one - I help coordinate some of the HH around Austin and it's a decent mix with most skewing under 30. Watch parties likely have different mix and may vary by location. Follow the Capital City A&M Facebook to receive even info and/or make sure you are registered at AustinAgs.org to receive the monthly newsletter and occasional event invite. Hope to see you at future Aggie events!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.