Austin
Sponsored by

House Remodel in Belton

1,479 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by rather be fishing
rather be fishing
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Posted on Central Texas board, but not getting any help.

We're looking at doing a home remodel in Belton. Any recommendations for a contractor that would travel that direction?
tamc93
AG
What are you trying to do? It may help with responses...

Also good luck finding someone - people are busy so finding a local Belton/Temple group may be easier than getting someone from Austin to head north.
FJB, FPA, and FAZ
rather be fishing
AG
Would be a pretty substantial remodel. Figure someone in Georgetown might be willing to work north.

Full kitchen, 2 bathrooms, looking at raising ceiling height in half of house.

2 bathrooms were combined to make 1 large one several decades ago so that a jacuzzi tub could be installed, that would have to be turned back into 2 bathrooms.

Also look at opening up walls between ktichen/living/formal dining/game room. Possibly increasing window size on portion of the house.

GIF Reactor
AG
I'll ask around.
PabloSerna
AG
You might want to give Bill McHugh (www.T1Build.com) a call. Went to Texas, but is a good GC. I have worked with him on a number of projects. You will need plans and specs to get accurate pricing.

I do a lot of remodeling, mainly in the South/Central/SW of Austin. If Bill can't help you, give me a buzz. My website is www.pabloserna.com

Good luck!

EDIT to add: Bill is based out of Leander, TX
rather be fishing
AG
Appreciate it.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.