I have a bedroom available for rent in my three bedroom/2 bath house in Scofield Farms. The location is perfect for young professionals looking to be close to major employers like National Instruments, Apple, Samsung, and Oracle. In addition, food and entertainment are just a short drive away in the Domain and Arboretum areas. The house was remodeled about two years ago, including new paint and hardwood floors throughout. Rent is only $695/month, and this includes all utilities. I also ask for a $400 deposit upon move-in, which is refundable. Month-to-month terms are available. You will be required to do an online background check, which I will cover the cost of.

Myself: I am a 28 year old male, A&M graduate, and work in supply chain for a biotech company. When I'm not at work, I enjoy hiking, biking, running, yoga, or just simply socializing with friends at one of the many cool places this awesome city has to offer. I'm pretty easy-going, most friends would probably describe me as mellow and friendly.

Other roommate: 30 year old young professional male in the software industry. He stays pretty active, as well. He's a friendly guy, cooks regularly, has a dog (lives in the house), and is very easy to get along with.

The ideal roommate we are looking for would be another young professional, who is responsible, clean, and doesn't mind being at least a little social. Male or female, gay or straight roommates are fine. I'm actually gay myself, and the other roommate is straight. As mentioned above, the other roommate has a dog (Boxer). The dog is very friendly and mostly sleeps and lays around the house all day.

If interested, please send me a message.