Austin
Sponsored by

River Place Country Club

21,802 Views | 48 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Dr T and the Women
Hanrahan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I've got a hills membership I will sell for a discount to current if anyone is interested. I left five years ago, joined spanish oaks, and never looked back... though my initiation has been in jail there ever since....
txjortsagent
AG
Black hair, blue eyes, free golf

10/10 wb
txjortsagent
AG
I'm actually talking about Dr T
Husky Boy Jr.
AG
Went to new member orientation at the hills last night. Ran into Farrah Abraham who just joined...
att hello
quote:
Went to new member orientation at the hills last night. Ran into Farrah Abraham who just joined...

Are you serious?

Outside of that, did you get some good coupons at orientation? How are y'all liking it?
Husky Boy Jr.
AG
quote:
quote:

Are you serious?

Outside of that, did you get some good coupons at orientation? How are y'all liking it?
Yep - I'm serious. We did get some good coupons. We have mostly used fitness and dining facilities so far - but we really like it. I've been to the 530 am bootcamp a couple times and I'm signing up for golf lessons soon - we have been traveling non-stop this month...
att hello
quote:
quote:
quote:

Are you serious?

Yep - I'm serious. We did get some good coupons. We have mostly used fitness and dining facilities so far - but we really like it. I've been to the 530 am bootcamp a couple times and I'm signing up for golf lessons soon - we have been traveling non-stop this month...

That's too funny.

Don't forget you get can golf at Route 66, play in the Friday golf mixers for free right now and golf in a lot more events as a new member. Check the online calendar and take advantage of all you can. Make sure you get an online account so you can sign up for everything online, too.
Dr T and the Women
AG
quote:
I'm actually talking about Dr T
you know I am tall, dark and handsome
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
att hello
GN, I have a new contact to bring you out to the course, so email her:

alex.drees@clubcorp.com
Goodfield Nohit
So I dropped my membership. Melissa is hot, but that's no reason to keep a membership at a country club. Unless she's gonna suck my ****, and that's not happening.

The original membership director was Racquel Hebben, and she's moved on to Twin Creeks. Just like everyone else that has ever worked at River Place, all they wanted to do was go somewhere else.

For any of you considering a membershp at Riverplace, just make sure you're ok with being served leftovers...

From the quality of the golf course, to the teaching pro's, to the food, to everything.
AtxJR
I know this is an old thread. But I just joined and Am looking for other beginner golfers. Anyone here fit that?
Keeper of The Spirits
AG
Do you have to be a member to play Riverplace?
Dr T and the Women
AG
There are sometimes deals on aggregate websites to play
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
WestAustinAg
AG
Whats' membership running right now?

Since this thread began in 2016 has the placed improved? I'm interesting in joining maybe next year.
Dr T and the Women
AG
Not sure on cost but definitely better since arcis bought it
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.