Aggieland
Sponsored by

Christmas light installation

1,168 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 9 days ago by RDH80
RDH80
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The company I've been using in the past has already sent emails for reserving times for installation . .They have doubled in price over the past 3 years . Not sure if that's the way it is with all companies , so checking around for recommendations in B/CS
michellecan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We use Texas Light Crew
BucketofBalls99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
How much does this cost?
ElephantRider
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We have used Texas Light Crew in the past, but I would not recommend them at this point.

Edit: Based on what OP said, Texas Light Crew is probably who they have been using.
aggiepaintrain
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://secretsantaslighting.com/

this is who I use, pricing is very fair and I shopped around.
michellecan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ElephantRider said:

We have used Texas Light Crew in the past, but I would not recommend them at this point.

Edit: Based on what OP said, Texas Light Crew is probably who they have been using.


I have used them the last 3 years. What happened, if I may ask?
MsDoubleD81
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Not the original OP, but after 5 years Texas Light Crew wanted you to buy new lights. What normally was around $300 became $800.

I told them no and used Spare Hands. It took them a while to figure out but other than that they were great.
ElephantRider
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
michellecan said:

ElephantRider said:

We have used Texas Light Crew in the past, but I would not recommend them at this point.

Edit: Based on what OP said, Texas Light Crew is probably who they have been using.


I have used them the last 3 years. What happened, if I may ask?


On top of installation prices going up, they sent me my invoice this year and included the cost of new lights with no explanation. Just snuck it in there. Apparently the lights they sold me and touted as top-notch at the time were no longer good enough and they wanted to make me buy new ones.
RDH80
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
That's correct . Over $800 to install the outline of the roof . and not the entire roof . Takes them less than an hour to do it .
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.