Aggieland
Sponsored by

Sprouts Grand Opening!!!!

2,779 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 13 days ago by phillytex24
phillytex24
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sprouts Farmers Market is scheduled to open its store in College Station, Texas, on September 25 at 1913 Texas Ave S. The grand opening celebration includes a ribbon-cutting ceremony at 6:45 am, followed by door openings at 7 am. The first 200 in-store shoppers will receive a free reusable tote, and the first 400 customers will get a free long-stem rose courtesy of Falcon Farms.

During the grand opening weekend, September 25-27, customers can enjoy exclusive savings, samples, and a scavenger hunt outside the store.

Additionally, new customers can get 20% off their purchases by joining Sprouts Rewards.
FlyRod
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Dumb question I suppose but I don't really know much about Sprouts. For those who do, what do they bring that HEB, Farm Patch, etc don't? Do they have their own line of things like Trader Joe's?
doubledog
How long do you want to ignore this user?
FlyRod said:

Dumb question I suppose but I don't really know much about Sprouts. For those who do, what do they bring that HEB, Farm Patch, etc don't? Do they have their own line of things like Trader Joe's?

Poor man's Whole Foods. Good produce section, comparable to HEB, Farm Patch.
phillytex24
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Who's going? I can't wait! When you download the app, you get a 20% off coupon when you select College Station as your store!
FlyRod
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Prolly go when the initial rush is over.
Rex Racer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
FlyRod said:

Dumb question I suppose but I don't really know much about Sprouts. For those who do, what do they bring that HEB, Farm Patch, etc don't? Do they have their own line of things like Trader Joe's?

For one thing, they tend to carry more organic, grass-fed, A2 milk options.
Tailgate88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
phillytex24 said:

Who's going? I can't wait! When you download the app, you get a 20% off coupon when you select College Station as your store!


I just did that but I didn't get a coupon.
MiMi
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
Tailgate88 said:

phillytex24 said:

Who's going? I can't wait! When you download the app, you get a 20% off coupon when you select College Station as your store!


I just did that but I didn't get a coupon.

On the website, it says: "To use in-store, barcode or phone number must be entered at time of purchase. To use online, promo code SGO20 must be applied at time of purchase. $20 maximum applies regardless how many times/days you shop during the promotion period."
Tailgate88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
MiMi said:

Tailgate88 said:

phillytex24 said:

Who's going? I can't wait! When you download the app, you get a 20% off coupon when you select College Station as your store!


I just did that but I didn't get a coupon.

On the website, it says: "To use in-store, barcode or phone number must be entered at time of purchase. To use online, promo code SGO20 must be applied at time of purchase. $20 maximum applies regardless how many times/days you shop during the promotion period."


Thanks!
phillytex24
How long do you want to ignore this user?
FlyRod said:

Dumb question I suppose but I don't really know much about Sprouts. For those who do, what do they bring that HEB, Farm Patch, etc don't? Do they have their own line of things like Trader Joe's?


Sprouts is a nice addition here in College Station, definitely not a replacement for H-E-B.

It carries a lot of organic and natural products you can't always find at H-E-B, so it's a great supplement to regular shopping. I hear the bulk bins are amazing, their soups are really popular, and just fun brands and items you can't find at HEB.

To answer another one of your questions, they also have an entire line of products under the Sprouts brand that are really niche and popular.
phillytex24
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It's open!!!!
spike427
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I was one of the first 25 people in the door! I got in line at 5:50 a.m. because I love a new grocery store. Crowded but very smooth. The SEC/Sprouts towel was a fun surprise. So excited to have it open here!!
jac4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
spike427 said:

I was one of the first 25 people in the door! I got in line at 5:50 a.m. because I love a new grocery store. Crowded but very smooth. The SEC/Sprouts towel was a fun surprise. So excited to have it open here!!



Kind of shows that they will probably get the culture here.
phillytex24
How long do you want to ignore this user?
spike427 said:

I was one of the first 25 people in the door! I got in line at 5:50 a.m. because I love a new grocery store. Crowded but very smooth. The SEC/Sprouts towel was a fun surprise. So excited to have it open here!!



I love it!!! On my way there in a few! Thanks for the update!!! College Station just keeps upping the game! It's nice to have more options.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.