Aggieland
Sponsored by

Home alarm system question

1,126 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 5 days ago by EBrazosAg
FlyRod
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I need to replace the battery in my ASC home alarm system. What outlets sell such things? TIA
UmustBKidding
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Most take the same battery as things like deer feeders. So academy, producers, think harbor freight has them. Usually a 12v sla. Take a picture and shop. You can always do battery plus and pay a premium but make only one stop
Koko Chingo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Batteries Plus will have it if for sure.
FlyRod
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Thanks! Batteries Plus had them and job done. Price seemed lower than I expected actually.
Hornbeck
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I got mine off of Amazon last time it died.
EBrazosAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Resurrection because I have been trying to get to someone local at ASC for 4 days without luck. System fault going off every 4 hrs 24/7 and very sleep disruption provoking. Can't bypass as it's a smoke alarm. Anyone with a better contact than the local number (answered by an answering service). Prior email I have used isn't getting a response.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
rich1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I can help if you can provide contact info.
EBrazosAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I finally got in touch. Very responsive once I did. I will write it up to internal miscommunication. That happens. I own a business and understand.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.