Early voting

707 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by MiMi
happyinBCS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wow
I just tried at the CS place on Graham Road people everywhere lines out the door, will try later in the week

What about other locations? anyone vote today
Grmpy
I was actually thinking about doing it this week as well; I only saw a few locations

This is what KBTX listed:

Where can I vote?
Early Voting Polling Locations
In Brazos County, early voting will start on Oct. 21 and end on Nov. 1. Lines are typically shorter during early voting.

MiMi
S
I voted this morning. Saw the photos of the long line at the CSU Meetimg Facility and decided to make the long trek to Bryan. Voted at Galilee Baptist Church. No line, no wait. Took only a few minutes. I was back home before those in line outside at CSU even made it in to the building.
Jetty
AG
I volunteer not far from CSU… line was down the side of the building all morning! Lots of early voting!
EliteElectric
Arena Hall is always EZPZ and close to the freeway
www.elitellp.net/

ChampsAg
In-laws said Galilee as well. Not a very well-known or easy to get to location.

I've used Arena Hall in the past with good success.
FlyRod
Go democracy!
Smeghead4761
Oi...none of those locations are remotely convenient to work, home, or anywhere else I go regularly.
BQ_90
AG
Quote:

Early Voting Dates and Times
Monday, Oct. 21 Friday, Oct. 25
8 a.m. 5 p.m.

Saturday, Oct. 26
7 a.m. 7 p.m.

Sunday, Oct. 27
10 a.m. 4 p.m.

Monday, Oct. 28 Friday, Nov. 1
7 a.m. 7 p.m.
rsa
AG
Voted at the MSC around noon today. About 40 people in the line when we got there. The voting location staff were excellent as aways, and we were done in under 20 minutes. A little larger line waiting to vote when we left. It was wonderful seeing the solid turnout :-)
MiMi
S
https://www.kbtx.com/2024/10/22/first-day-early-voting-brings-5000-brazos-county-voters/

5,144 early votes on day one in Brazos County. How does this compare to prior presidential elections?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.