South College

1,267 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by jello123
phillytex24
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It's been over a year, why haven't they finished construction on this street? What in the world???!!!????
tu ag
AG
Way more than a year. They found multiple utility issues that slowed it.
Still ridiculous.
iisanaggie
AG
It really stinks for the businesses that have lost access and have had their operations completely upended! I have said it 100x: if this was happening in front of the mayor's business, they would have been working overtime to get it finished!
threecatcorner
I was told that they redesigned it to not have medians (it was apparently going to have some) and that slowed it down a bit (not sure how much).

I don't know if they have any estimate of when the project is supposed to be completed.
PS3D
tu ag said:

Still ridiculous.
Didn't they tear it up about twenty years ago and convert it to the state it is now, adding a turn lane and bike lanes at the expense of two traffic lanes? Where were those "multiple utility issues" then?
jello123
PS3D said:

tu ag said:

Still ridiculous.
Didn't they tear it up about twenty years ago and convert it to the state it is now, adding a turn lane and bike lanes at the expense of two traffic lanes? Where were those "multiple utility issues" then?
That simply required re-striping, changing it from 4-lane to 2-lane w right turn and bike lane.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.