Palace Theater shows in Bryan

864 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by Tim Weaver
Tyrannosaurus Ross
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anybody know if entry can be purchased at the door or do you have to buy tickets ahead of time? Interested in the show this Saturday night. Thanks.
“A crowded world thinks that aloneness is always loneliness, and that to seek it is perversion.”

John Graves
Goodbye to a River
KidDoc
AG
I usually buy in advance but I'm almost positive you can buy at the door as well.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
halibut sinclair
Tyrannosaurus Ross said:

Anybody know if entry can be purchased at the door or do you have to buy tickets ahead of time? Interested in the show this Saturday night. Thanks.
Who's the artist? Don't see anything on the website for Saturday.
CCAVIN92
AG
From the Website.

UPCOMING EVENTS

The Palace will host live events Thursday - Saturday nights every week. Ticket prices vary based on event.

For all ticketed events, you can purchase tickets through Outhouse.com or through the artist's direct link on their event page on our website. We are unable to resend ticket confirmations. If you have issues with your tickets after purchasing, you will need to sign back into your Outhouse account to redownload.

For more help: http://info.outhousetickets.com/i-cant-find-my-tickets/
KidDoc
AG
halibut sinclair said:

Tyrannosaurus Ross said:

Mindcrime and Powerslave- tribute band to Queensryche and Iron Maiden.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
halibut sinclair
KidDoc said:

halibut sinclair said:

Tyrannosaurus Ross said:

Mindcrime and Powerslave- tribute band to Queensryche and Iron Maiden.

Rock on, Beavis!
Tim Weaver
I'm so conflicted.

I hate tribute bands with a passion. But I also really like Queensryche……
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.