Dr. Mitchell

2,856 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by camra
snaglepuss
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Cardiologist is retiring effective 11/112024.
BluHorseShu
AG
snaglepuss said:

Cardiologist is retiring effective 11/112024.
WHAT!!!??? I have an echo next week! What the heck?!!? Nice to hear about via TexAgs. Great, there's nothing I dislike more than having to find a new doc. Ugh. Thanks for the update though
Rex Racer
AG
Both Dr. Wigley and Gutierrez are great.
Dustoff00
AG
I like Wigley, as well.
Dedicated Unhesitating Service To Our Fighting Forces
new straw
Awe, I have patients who are going to be very sad. I, however, cannot recommend dr. Bilhartz enough. He is very straightforward and never hesitates to listen to patients or their families concerns. I am a cardiac nurse whose father is a patient of his. He has been kind, thoughtful with both my dad and my concerns. I really don't think you can go wrong with any cardiologist in town though. They are all pretty spectacular, this is just my most recent experience.
cubbies25
AG
[Do not remove our edits when you are able to post again. -Staff]
jeep
AG
Second for Rocky Bilhartz!
Mr. Dubi
I saw Dr Mitchell's car in the hospital garage today. I thought to myself 'I wonder when he's going to retire, he has way beyond done his duty to our community and mankind.'

As for a cardiologist, Dr Colato in Mitchell's office is a great doctor, and a good man.
camra
They have a great practice with awesome physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants and medical assistants all remaining - they got you covered
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.